Omega Isotopes are a resource exclusive to planets where Balor Fomorians are present. Omega Isotopes drop as an uncommon resource from enemies on any non-Archwing mission on any planet with an active Fomorian Sabotage alert.
Blueprints Requiring Omega IsotopesEdit
- Omega Isotopes can also appear on Alerts, Syndicate Alerts, Invasions, and Dark Sectors, provided a Balor Fomorian is present on the planet where they occur.
- Omega Isotopes are known to drop in the Void and on the planet where the Balor Fomorian alert is present.
- As Omega Isotopes are resources dropped from enemies, missions with large numbers of enemy spawns like Defense, Mobile Defense, Survival, Interception and Excavation are ideal for farming them.
- Since they are considered a resource, Resource Boosters and Resource Drop Chance Boosters can increase their drop rate and the amount received in every pickup.
- First introduced during the Operation Eyes of Blight event.