Operation Oxium Espionage is an event released with Update 11.9.0. Tenno must hunt for a new corpus proxy, known as an Oxium Osprey, for a new Orokin alloy, Oxium. The event started on January 29 and ended on February 5, 12 PM EST.
What To DoEdit
- You will receive a message from the Lotus with a single objective - collect a new crafting resource called Oxium (an Orokin alloy).
- This new resource can be found by hunting for the Oxium Osprey - a new enemy with unique behavior. The Oxium Osprey can be found in any Corpus level set. Some Corpus containers may also contain Oxium.
- Follow your individual progress bar to see how much Oxium The Lotus requires you to collect.
- Once you have fulfilled the objective, The Lotus will contact you to congratulate you and provide you with your reward.
What To KnowEdit
- This Operation ended February 5 at 12 PM EST.
- Once you have successfully completed the Operation, it will disappear.
- Any Oxium farmed in addition to The Lotus’ requirements will remain in your inventory to be used towards the crafting of new Warframes and future weapons.
Successfully complete the mission and you'll be rewarded with:
- The new Aviator Mod - offers reduced damage while airborne
- A 3-Day Affinity Booster
Go forth and collect, Tenno!