- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Enemies must stay petrified for the chance at extra loot. If the enemy remains alive after the effects of Petrify expire it must be petrified again.
- The drop chance is affected by Power Strength, but caps out at 100% (which requires 200% Power Strength to reach).
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration increases stone duration to 56.4 seconds and reduces energy drain to ~1.064 energy per second.
- Reduces cone length to 4.76 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces activation cost to 3.75 energy and energy drain to 0.75 energy per second.
- Reduces stone duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Power Range increases cone length to 35 meters.
- Reduces drop chance to 20%.
- Reduces stone rate to 0.32.
- Maximized Power Strength increases drop chance to 100%.
- Increases stone rate to 1.
- Increases activation cost to 23.25 energy and energy drain to 5.25 energy per second.
- Reduces stone duration to 14.5 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- As with the normal ability, heavy units like Grineer Heavy Gunners may resist petrification if line of sight is broken before fully petrified.