- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Enemies must stay petrified for the chance at extra loot. If the enemy remains alive after the effects of Petrify expire it must be petrified again.
- The drop chance is affected by Ability Strength, but caps out at 100% (which requires 200% Ability Strength to reach).
- Enemies that have already been fully scanned into the codex can not be scanned by Ore Gaze, making it an ineffective way to scan Kavats for their Kavat Genetic Codes.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases stone duration to 56.4 seconds and reduces energy drain to ~1.064 energy per second.
- Reduces cone length to 4.76 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 3.75 energy and energy drain to 0.75 energy per second.
- Reduces stone duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases cone length to 35 meters.
- Reduces drop chance to 20%.
- Reduces stone rate to 0.32.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases drop chance to 100%.
- Increases stone rate to 1.
- Increases activation cost to 23.25 energy and energy drain to 5.25 energy per second.
- Reduces stone duration to 14.5 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- As with the normal ability, heavy units like Grineer Heavy Gunners may resist petrification if line of sight is broken before fully petrified.