Ancient energy cell from the Orokin era.
All bosses (including the Stalker) have a chance to drop an Orokin Cell after being defeated, though General Sargas Ruk and Lieutenant Lech Kril have a better chance to drop it, the former of which are the respective bosses of the planets.
Blueprints Requiring Orokin Cell
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprint Price: 100|
- As of Update 15.3, to craft all recipes once, you will need 225 Orokin Cells.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- Killing Phorid on Assassination Invasion missions on a planet where Orokin Cells drop is a very quick way to get a lot of Orokin Cells, with one Cell dropping per run most of the time. With good gear and/or good teammates, fast movement you can do a single run within 2 minutes.
- Sometimes referred to as a "Raw Potato" or "Potato Seed" by the community, referencing how Orokin Catalysts or Orokin Reactors are called 'Potatoes'.
- Barring the Twin Gremlins and the AkZani, Orokin Cells are required to craft all dual secondaries (either as it is or as a Forma). This does not include dual secondaries given away during events.
- It seems both the Corpus and the Grineer have already attained a decent amount of Orokin cells, this is due to their continuous excavation of the Orokin ruins which one of them can be seen in the beginning of the game. This resource can then be paid to Tenno as they side accordingly to the opposing factions.
- The Orokin Cell is used in constructing most Warframes and most Prime weapons.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|