All bosses (including the Stalker) have a chance to drop an Orokin Cell after being defeated, though General Sargas Ruk and Lieutenant Lech Kril have a better chance to drop it, the former of which are the respective bosses of the planets.
Blueprints Requiring Orokin Cell
Orokin Cells be purchased directly from the market for 10. Alternatively, players can purchase their blueprints for 100, or doing Raid The Law of Retribution Nightmare where the permanent blueprint can be dropped as a mission reward, blueprints are permanent and reusable.
|Time: 1 hrs|
|Market Price: 10||Blueprint Price: 100|
- As of Update 15.3, to craft all recipes once, you will need 225 Orokin Cells.
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- Killing Phorid on Assassination Invasion missions on a planet where Orokin Cells drop is a very quick way to get many Orokin Cells, with one Cell dropping per run most of the time. With good gear and/or good teammates, a fast moving cell can do a single run within 2 minutes.
- On Helene, Saturn, one can get a considerable amount of Orokin Cells by Cell Arrays: There are usually one to two arrays found at this map, which can drop 1-3 Cells.
- On Gabii, Ceres, you can get 4-7 Orokin Cells from opening containers or breaking Cell Arrays.
- Sometimes referred to as a "Raw Potato" or "Potato Seed" by the community, referencing how Orokin Catalysts or Orokin Reactors are called 'Potatoes'.
- Barring the Twin Gremlins and the AkZani, Orokin Cells are required to craft all dual secondaries (either as it is or as a Forma). This does not include dual secondaries given away during events.
- Orokin Cells are used in constructing most Warframes and most Prime weapons.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Kuva • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|