|Please do not use the above video for critical in-game information!|
It may contain old video footage as well as outdated or incorrect information.
The Orokin Moon is the primary tileset for Lua, also known as the Earth's moon. Once the Orokin's prestigious seat of power, the Moon is now a broken, desolate place, where once grand and opulent Orokin architecture mingle with dull, grey lunar geography. Moon missions are unlocked upon completion of The Second Dream quest.
Visible as glowing yellow cracks on walls, the Energy Cracks found on Lua confer a random buff to the squad for up to 60 seconds upon a player performing a Wall Latch onto its location.
- Increased Health and Healing.
- Increased Shield and Recharge.
- Increased Energy and Energy Regen.
- Increased movement speed.
Halls of Ascension Edit
The Halls of Ascension, also known as The Seven Principles, are special rooms found on Lua which contain hidden puzzles and obstacle courses that lead to a secret treasure room accessible via a portal. These rooms require speed, timing, and at times teamwork between players in order to reach the treasure room at the end. These treasure rooms if successfully reached reward rare and unique mods not found anywhere else in the game. These rooms also double as Mobile Defense rooms, where the data terminals can be found.
Once in this room players will see a giant organ, with a door on the ceiling far above it. In order to open the door players must perform the following actions:
- The first button is located above the archway. Shoot it and the puzzle will activate. Two tubes will light up green and start emitting the organ sound.
- Enter the left tube and wait until you are launched upwards. Once launched a button on the left wall will activate and you need to shoot it, then land on the newly opened tube.
- After getting launched from the tube, another button will activate on the right side. Shoot the button to open 3 tubes on the right.
- Enter one of the 3 tubes, and 2 buttons in the back will activate. Shoot both buttons to activate another tube on the right.
- Enter the tube and launch yourself to the upper floor. Activate the first button on the upper floor.
- Enter the opened tube, then activate the second button after getting launched. The final tubes will open.
- The tube you need to enter has a green rim. Getting launched from the correct tube opens the door in the ceiling. You will need to double jump after getting launched from one of the final tubes to enter the portal room, since it is out of reach even through parkour.
Please be aware that if you touch the floor of the chamber, the puzzle will reset and you will need to start over. You can safely stand on the upper ledge, opened pipes' caps, organ bellows and Ivara's dashwires. A Warframe with good mobility, like Nova and/or Zephyr, is recommended to get up to the portal room. Valkyr can be used to pull other players up.
The ability Cloud Walker from Wukong can be used between the jumps to landing perfect on any point. Sitting on Ivara's Dashwire rope does not disrupt the sequence and can be used to hit buttons easily. Titania's Razorwing can be used to trivialize the test as long as one has enough energy to sustain it.
This test rewards Agility Drift.
- Step on the pad by the entrance. This pad must be held down by a player or operator.
- Another player (or operator in focus form, walking form doesn't work) must step on the new pad that was released (One method of performing this solo would be to place your warframe on the new pad and to run back to the first pad with your operator).
- Step on the pads on the 4 corners of the center vault. Each corner will open a small entrance where there are 2 pads to step on.
- Once all 4 corners (8 pads) are activated, the bottom of the center room will open. Enter.
- Inside the center room, there will be 4 pressure pads that players must stay on until the gate is fully opened. These pads can be activated by summons.
- The portal will be in the final room
This test rewards Coaction Drift.
This room is the room with the Security Eye mini-boss from The Second Dream. In this room, the player must shoot the cap off the left and right water pipes, clearing the flow of water. Once water flows freely, the center will glow golden and the player must step on it to activate the test. The fight is identical to the one from The Second Dream, with the objective being to trick the Security Eye into destroying the exposed sides of the pillars using its wave attack. Everytime a pillar is destroyed, the Security Eye will spin in the middle of the room, releasing projectiles that either deal explosive damage, or leave behind lingering miasma clouds that damage everything that walks through. All four pillars must be destroyed to defeat the Eye. Once the Eye is defeated, an opening will appear in the center of the room that will lead to the portal.
This test rewards Cunning Drift.
This test is best completed in a group of 4, but can be done solo with the help of Specters and/or Restores. In this room, there will be a glowing platform in the middle. Once a player steps on it lasers will activate centering on a single point. One player must stand in the middle of the lasers on the platform "enduring the hits" while everyone attempts to disable as many lasers as possible. In addition, the area immediately around the platform has an invisible nullifier field, preventing the use of buffs or abilities. Once a certain amount of time passes, the test will complete. The amount of time left is indicated by a column that fills up with water over time. Once the column is full, the test is complete.
- The middle laser can be blocked by shooting the lantern on the ceiling, it will collapse and block the laser.
- The two lasers on the first-floor sides can be blocked by standing near the rising block.
- The circle of lasers can be disabled temporarily by damaging their backs.
- The two lasers on the second-floor sides can be disabled temporarily by damaging the back of them.
The mod can then be claimed by standing in the direct center of the platform, which will lower into the ground.
This test rewards Endurance Drift.
- If you have completed The War Within, the entire test can be trivialized. Jump upwards above the nullifier zone, transfer into operator mode, and let your warframe fall back onto the button. You can then walk out of the circle while your invincible warframe stands on the button indefinitely.
- You can also stay in the area and stand on the button with your operator, using Void Mode to prolong your life. When you die in operator form it does not cost a revive, so you can return to operator mode and stand on the button again as many times as you need to.
- This test can be trivially done on your own with a fully ranked Arcane Barrier and a Warframe with about 740 shields, as the constant damage has a good chance of activating Arcane Barrier's shield restore effect.
- Another method to clear the test while playing solo is to use Team Health Restores to ensure that you do not run out of health. A sufficient number of shield and health restores will trivialize this test.
- The test can be completed solo without expending restores by performing the following:
- A Trinity build with Vigor, Vitality, and Redirection to ensure maximum possible effective health. Add Intensify to ensure 100% healing. Add Streamline, Flow, and/or Fleeting Expertise to ensure that Blessing can be used at least 6 times consecutively. Install Rejuvenation to prolong the time spent in the circle before healing becomes necessary.
- Destroy the lantern to block the middle laser.
- Stand in the circle but ensure that the frame is slightly off center, which will cause some of the lasers to miss. Fire on the two upper wall lasers whenever they are active to further reduce damage taken.
- Whenever needed, Bullet Jump out of the circle to the walkway above and cast Blessing. Return to the circle. The test gives enough time to leave the circle (to re-enable powers), heal, and return several times. Note that the circle's nullifying effect will remove Blessing's damage reduction.
- Although the circle will block MOST enemy fire should enemies decide to attack you, it will NOT block grenades.
- The test won't fail if Inaros gets in his sarcophagus, allowing other players to revive him and continue the test.
- You can also have a squad mate (If you are in a squad) bring a range Cataclysm Limbo which can disable both the circle lasers and the second-floor lasers in one cast of Cataclysm.
- another excellent way to disabled circle lasers and 2 lasers on the second floor is to use Banshee's Sound Quake with enough range, completely disabled all those lasers in the area simultaneously. repeat the ult if laser become activate again.
- While you will not receive buffs and healing from allies while you are in the circle, you will still receive overshields from Trinity's Vampire Leech Augment, which will trivialize this test.
Players will see a set of stairs which goes underground in the middle of the room, locked by a cover. In order to unlock it players will need to find 4 spheres on the walls and stand near them to feed them energy until they are fully charged. Each sphere requires 40 energy to be fully charged. A sphere will stop draining energy and glow when charged. When all 4 spheres are charged, the stairs will become unlocked.
- This test is timed. Spheres will revert to their uncharged state if too much time passes.
- The spheres can charge with a tenno operator's void energy, which actually regenerates faster than it is drained
This test rewards Power Drift.
This room is initially composed of a large main hallway, with two looping hallways hidden off to the sides. The center of the main hallway has a room which contains two Thumper Death Orbs, along with multiple Laser Plates firing at odd angles. Shoot one of the plates in the upper part of this room just above the central doorways, and a small pillar in the middle of the room will start to rise toward a grate on the roof, starting the test. Two doors will open on the sides just outside the Thumper/Laser room on opposite sides, leading to the hidden looping hallways. Go through one of the opened side doors, and step on the pressure plate in front of some gold doors. Get ready to move as soon as the doors open.
One hallway contains ice floor hazards (some of the ice hazards may appear glitched, but their effects are still present) and rising pillars. At certain intervals in the hallway, fast-closing and opening doors will attempt to shut you out from reaching the end of the hallway within the time limit. The optimal strategy for getting through is Bullet Jumping, and being mindful of the rising pillars that will try and block your path. Aiming your Bullet Jump high enough will let you ignore most of the pillars and frigid floor.
The other hallway contains multiple Thumper Death Orbs, along with the same fast-closing/opening doors. Using a Warframe that can ignore their slams (e.g. Rhino, Valkyr, Atlas) can make this hallway trivial to complete. Otherwise, alternating between Bullet Jumps and sprinting with good timing will get you through as well. You can also shoot the thumper's moving section to disable them.
At the end of each hallway is a plate above a door that you must shoot; but the shot itself will only register if you exit the small passage at the end of the hallway, before all doorways close the first time. Shooting both plates will extend the pillar to its full height and open the grate at the top, completing the test and rewarding you with Speed Drift.
When you're in the main hallway, try to avoid triggering Syndicate radial effects or using Warframe abilities that can damage things without needing line-of-sight, as they can hit the plates too early and fail the test.
This test can be run any number of times until completion. Should you fail any part, after a few moments you will be automatically teleported to the start of the hallway you failed to complete, provided you remained in the hallway (including the area between the exit and plate). Once a part is done (whether the Thumper or the Ice hazard one), it will be registered and saved as completed. This means you repeat one till completion, then do the other, without fear of having to do the first one again in case of failure.
As of 26th march 2017, this room is likely to spawn in the Exterminate mission Plato.
This test takes place in a large, long hallway. In this room, there will be a glowing golden pad. After activating it, the player must make it to the other side of the room on the glowing pad to access the portal. The player must also avoid all blue lasers while going to the other side. Touching a blue laser instantly fails the test.
- Lingering in the hallways to the side of the room for more than a few seconds will result in special black Rollers attacking the player, failing the test.
- In a group of 2 or more players, one player can start the test when the other player is at the end, easily completing the test.
- Leaving your Warframe at the other side of the room and using your Operator to activate the glowing pad will activate the portal as well, which the Warframe will fall through. A very easy way to complete the test.
This test rewards Stealth Drift.
Lua Music Puzzle Room Solutions Edit
Also known as the Conservatory or the Choir Room, this particular puzzle room can appear independently of the seven mentioned above. The puzzle consists of a switch which activates a sequence of musical "notes" associated with plates that players activate by standing on them. After the sequence finishes, players may activate the plates in the same sequence that was played in order to claim a reward, or activate the central switch again for a new sequence.
Rewards for completing this puzzle spawn in Orokin containers in two locations: one crate atop the central structure of the room (guaranteed to contain Octavia's Chassis) and one to the left of the control switch and lower, among the glowing blue "ghosts" (may contain a fully-crafted Forma).
- It is possible to get multiple rewards from the music puzzle room but the number of times possible is random from 1-3 with one being the most common.
- The first solution is always a memory game. Pressing the console switch will play five notes on the three ledges. The highlighted blue buttons need to be pressed in order. You can press the console again to reset the puzzle and if you mess up the puzzle by pressing the buttons in the wrong order then you can try again starting from the first note.
- If some of the notes are still lit after the first solution, it is still possible to do another set of puzzles:
- If there are 5 buttons still lit, the second solution is a brute force button pressing game. Press the lit buttons until one turns dark, the next button to the solution is the next button that turns dark after that one. Repeat until all buttons turn dark. Note that there are false solutions as well! If trying a solution but cannot get all buttons to turn dark, the attempted solution is incorrect.
- This is only a theory since I've only done single player testing but sometimes you will have 2 buttons that are left lit. In this case, two people need to jump on both the buttons at the same time in order to solve the problem. It is not possible to use your operator, unless the button is like adjacent and on the same ledge, to solve this problem because of the time delay and travel distance.
All rewards spawn on the same spot and each attempt will get you the Octavia part if you really need that many
|Lua||Copernicus||Capture||Corpus||25 - 30|
|Lua||Grimaldi||Mobile Defense||Grineer||25 - 30|
|Lua||Pavlov||Spy||Crossfire||25 - 30|
|Lua||Plato||Exterminate||Crossfire||25 - 30|
|Lua||Stöfler||Defense||Grineer||25 - 30|
|Lua||Tycho||Survival||Corpus||25 - 30|
|Lua||Zeipel||Rescue||Corpus||25 - 30|
- While not a Hall of Ascension per se, an Arboriform room, similar to the Void Compass room where players fight Shadow Stalker in the Second Dream quest, does contain a timed puzzle involving the activation of three Arboriform consoles in sequence. Successfully completing the puzzle creates a large area that restores energy to any Warframes standing in it and opens up a hidden door that contains lockers and Storage Containers. This hidden door is also a possible spawn point for Rare and Reinforced Storage Containers.
- Sentient units can be found and fought on this tileset. Combat against them revolves around their ability to adapt themselves to the Elemental Damage dealt by the player's weapons, requiring Tenno to have multiple elements in their loadouts.
- Occasionally, a tile which is assumed to be the Executioner's Chamber mentioned in the Detron Crewman Synthesis entry can appear. This tile features a platform which, when a player stands on it, causes a hologram of a face (or skull) to appear. (From certain angles it can appear just as a circular object)
- This tile appears to occur most often in the Spy mission, although this needs to be confirmed.
- This tile could have some importance in future updates, or could be significant to the lore in and of itself, although what significance it has is unknown, outside the fact that it is likely an Executioner's Chamber.
- Certain tiles contain non-interactive "Ghosts", which either remain in place or move in fixed patterns between various terminals. They are vaguely similar to the Operator in appearance, though they seem to be made of energy. What significance they hold (if any) is currently unknown.
- The speed test puzzle can be inadvertently activated prematurely by area-of-effect attacks, including the radial blasts from syndicate weapons.
- The force given from the tubes in the agility test puzzle is inconsistent and may only apply while aim-gliding or after doing a bullet jump in mid-air.
- The endurance test puzzle sometimes does not remove challenge platform properly, resulting in invisible platform preventing players from stepping on central elevator to access the reward.
- Some tubes in the agility test may trap you inside if you are too slow; this can be fixed if you have a teammate get as far as you did in the agility test to open up the tube again, or typing /unstuck.
|Corpus||Corpus Gas City • Corpus Ice Planet • Corpus Outpost • Corpus Ship (Archwing)|
|Grineer||Free Space • Grineer Asteroid • Grineer Asteroid Fortress • Grineer Forest • Grineer Galleon|
Grineer Sealab • Grineer Settlement • Grineer Shipyard
|Infested||Infested Ship (Archwing) • Orokin Derelict|
|Orokin||Orokin Moon • Orokin Tower|
|Tenno||Clan Dojo • Orbiter • Relay • Simulacrum • Solar Rail|