This test is best completed in a group of 4, but can be done solo with the help of Specters and/or Restores. In this room, there will be a glowing platform in the middle. Once a player steps on it lasers will activate centering on a single point. One player must stand in the middle of the lasers on the platform "enduring the hits" while everyone attempts to disable as many lasers as possible. Once a certain amount of time passes, the test will complete. The amount of time left is indicated by a column that fills up with water over time. Once the column is full, the test is complete.
- The middle laser can be blocked by shooting the lantern on the ceiling, it will collapse and block the laser.
- The two lasers on the first-floor sides can be blocked by standing near the rising block.
- The circle of lasers can be disabled temporarily by damaging their backs.
- The two lasers on the second-floor sides can be disabled temporarily by damaging their backs.
The mod can then be claimed by standing in the direct center of the platform, which will lower into the ground.
This test can be trivially done on your own with a fully ranked Arcane Barrier and a Warframe with about 740 shields, as the constant damage has a good chance of activating Arcane Barrier's shield restore effect.
Another method to clear the test while playing solo is to use Team Health Restores to ensure that you do not run out of health.
This test rewards Endurance Drift.
- A sufficient number of shield and health restores will trivialize this test. In addition, a Sanguine Eximus Ancient Healer Specter from New Loka trivializes the amount of health restores needed.
- The test can be completed solo without expending restores by performing the following:
- Build Trinity with Vigor, Vitality, and Redirection to ensure maximum possible effective health. Add Intensify to ensure 100% healing. Add Streamline, Flow, and/or Fleeting Expertise to ensure that Blessing can be used at least 6 times consecutively. Install Rejuvenation to prolong the time spent in the circle before healing becomes necessary.
- Destroy the lantern to block the middle laser.
- Stand in the circle but ensure that the frame is slightly off center, which will cause some of the lasers to miss. Fire on the two upper wall lasers whenever they are active to further reduce damage taken.
- Whenever needed, Bullet Jump out of the circle to the walkway above and cast Blessing. Return to the circle. The test gives enough time to leave the circle (to re-enable powers), heal, and return several times. Note that the circle's nullifying effect will remove Blessing's damage reduction.
- The test won't fail if Inaros gets in his sarcophagus, allowing other players to revive him and continue the test.
- You can also have a squad mate (If you are in a squad) bring a range Cataclysm Limbo which can disable both the circle lasers and the second-floor lasers in one cast of Cataclysm.
- another excellent way to disabled circle lasers and 2 lasers on the second floor is to use Banshee's Sound Quake with enough range, completely disabled all those lasers in the area simultaneously. repeat the ult if laser become activate again.
- While you will not receive buffs and healing from allies while you are in the circle, you will still receive overshields from Trinity's Vampire Leech Augment, which will trivialize this test.