|Oxium is a rare lighter than air alloy of Orokin origin.|
Oxium is an uncommon component. Dropped by the uncommon enemy unit Oxium Osprey with a perfect drop rate, it can be found in quantities of 7-12 (further testing needed) and will only drop if the Osprey is killed before it destroys itself by charging against the player, an ally, or a wall.
Gathering Tips (Update needed)Edit
These tips are based on opinion and may not be true. They should be viewed as advice and not solid fact. Keep in mind that factions on nodes change over time with Invasions, so farming locations will change over time.
- Playing Corpus Defense, Survival and Mobile Defense missions can yield 15-30 Oxium per run.
- Playing on Cerberus Pluto can yield about 70 - 80 Oxium in 4 Rounds.
- As it's dropped by a specific enemy and is not a planet-specific drop, it cannot be obtained by using Extractors.
Blueprints Requiring OxiumEdit
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 30 for 300 Oxium.|
- Oxium Osprey, the enemy which drops this material.
- Operation Oxium Espionage, the event which introduced this material first.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample|
|Miscellaneous||Beacons • Nav Coordinates • Pigment|