Oxium is a rare lighter than air alloy of Orokin origin.
Oxium is an uncommon component. Dropped by the uncommonly encountered Oxium Osprey with a guaranteed drop rate, it can be found in quantities of 7-12 and will only drop if the Osprey is killed before it destroys itself by charging against the player, an ally, or a wall.
These tips are based on opinion and may not be true. They should be viewed as advice and not solid fact. Keep in mind that factions on nodes change over time with Invasions, so farming locations will change over time.
- Playing Corpus Defense, Survival and Mobile Defense missions can yield 15-30 Oxium per run. (Easiest Corpus Level is Kiliken, Venus, a Defense mission)
- Ara, Survival on Mars can give roughly 81 units in 25 minutes with a 2 tenno team.
- Playing on Cerberus, Pluto can yield about 200-600 Oxium in 4 Rounds. (Depending on total Osprey kills)
- Europa, Baal can yield 50-150 Oxium per run with a 4 player team.
- Doing Sabotage, Capture, and Deception missions while being as loud as possible by destroying all enemies can yield a fair amount of Oxium, especially on Venus where there aren't too many high-level enemies, just don't let the targets escape in Capture.
- Some Corpus Alerts can yield a high amount of Oxium.
- As it's dropped by a specific enemy and is not a planet-specific drop, it cannot be obtained by using Extractors.
- Previously Oxium only dropped in quantities of 1-2, but most items required several hundred units of Oxium so the drop amount was drastically increased.
Blueprints Requiring OxiumEdit
- Oxium Osprey, the enemy which drops this material.
- Operation Oxium Espionage, the event which introduced this material first.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|