Oxium is a rare lighter than air alloy of Orokin origin.
Oxium is an uncommon component. Dropped by the uncommonly encountered Oxium Osprey with a guaranteed drop rate, it can be found in quantities of 7-12 and will only drop if the Osprey is killed before it destroys itself by charging against the player, an ally, or a wall.
These tips are based on opinion and may not be true. They should be viewed as advice and not solid fact.
- Playing Corpus Defense, Survival and Mobile Defense missions can yield 15-30 Oxium per run. (Easiest Corpus Level is Kiliken, Venus, a Defense mission)
- Ara, Survival on Mars can give roughly 100 units in 25 minutes with a 2-player team.
- Playing on Cerberus, Pluto can yield about 300-900 Oxium in 4 Rounds. (Depending on total Osprey kills)
- Europa, Baal can yield 50-150 Oxium per run with a 4-player team.
- Doing Sabotage, Capture, and Deception missions while being as loud as possible by destroying all enemies can yield a fair amount of Oxium, especially on Venus, where there aren't too many high-level enemies. Just don't let the targets escape in Capture.
- Some Corpus Alerts can yield a high amount of Oxium.
- As it's dropped by a specific enemy and is not a planet-specific drop, it cannot be obtained by using Extractors.
- Previously Oxium only dropped in quantities of 1-2, but most items required several hundred units of Oxium so the drop amount was drastically increased.
Blueprints Requiring OxiumEdit
- Oxium Osprey, the enemy which drops this material.
- Operation Oxium Espionage, the event which first introduced this material.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Omega Isotopes • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment • Nitain Extract|
|Navigation||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|