- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The stun duration is affected by Ability Duration mods.
- Enemies are not immune to status effects when under the effects of Pacifying Bolts, which means procs that stun the enemy will override the ability and disable it when proccing. This also includes knockdowns and staggers by other enemies as well.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases confusion duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 12.5 energy.
- Reduces confusion duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces initial damage to 80 per bolt and area damage to 6 per bolt.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases initial damage to 746 per bolt and area damage to 55.95 per bolt.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases initial damage to 646 per bolt and area damage to 48.45 per bolt.
- Increases cost to 77.5 energy.
- Reduces confusion duration to 7.25 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment