|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price: 20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High damage.
- Highest critical chance of all secondary weapons, alongside Spira Prime and Euphona Prime .
- High Critical multiplier (2.5x) following the Spira Prime (2.5x), Aksomati (3x) and Nukor (4x).
- High status chance.
- Good accuracy on normal shots.
- Very fast reload.
- Alternate Fire will fire all remaining ammunition in the magazine in a quick burst
- Benefits from magazine increasing mods to further increase the burst's damage.
- Low magazine capacity.
- Alternate Fire is inaccurate past short range, as it prevents the user from zooming in, and has high spread and recoil.
- The alt-fire of the Pandero will eject all of the remaining ammunition in the magazine in a single, uninterruptible burst, while forcing the user out of zooming and also preventing zooming in during this mode.
- Because of this fact, increasing the magazine size of the weapon and using Steady Hands can help to make its damage output more consistent and reliable.
- If buffed with unlimited secondary ammo on a Void Fissure mission, the weapon will only fire its magazine amount at a time, with small delays between each trigger pull.
- The base firerate of the alt-fire seems to scale logarithmically with magazine capacity mods, at approximately 5.34 + 1.2 x ln (Magazine Capacity). This base firerate is increased normally by firerate mods.
- Pandero is the Spanish word for Tambourine, a hand-held percussion instrument.
- The Pandero's last four shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.