|Time: 12 hr|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
The Pangolin Sword can only be acquired from Alert missions.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Deals high slash damage.
- A polarity slot.
- Extremely fast finishing attack.
- 100% Slash damage proc on jump attack.
- Fairly high attack speed.
- High slide damage
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish stance.
- Can only hit one target at a time.
- Only decent Puncture damage and miniscule Impact.
- Low critical chance.
- Main article: Category:Pangolin Sword Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- This weapon is prized for its aesthetics, rather than for raw power.
- This weapon may be related to the Fang daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics - gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
- According to the arsenal UI, Pressure Point does not grant its full bonus to the Pangolin Sword. It is unknown whether this is only a UI bug or actually affects damage.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.