|Time: 12 hr|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: N/A|
The Pangolin Sword can only be acquired from alert missions.
This weapon does primarily Slash damage.
- Deals high slash damage.
- A polarity slot.
- Extremely fast finishing attack.
- 100% Slash damage proc on jump attack.
- Fairly high attack speed.
- High slide damage
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish stance.
- Main article: Category:Pangolin Sword Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- This weapon is prized for its aesthetics, rather than for raw power.
- This weapon may be related to the Fang daggers, judging by their shared aesthetics; gently curved grips, and blades with scale designs.
- The sword is likely named after the Pangolin, a mammal found in Asia and Africa whose protective scales resemble the blade's scaly texture.
- Pangolin is also Malay for the word "pengguling," which means "something that rolls up".