- Combined with a high rank Reflex Guard, Parry will allow you to automatically stagger melee enemies, but only if you are channeling at the moment of the parry.
- Radial Disarm will remove any ranged weapons from enemies, making this strategy effective against all enemies except Ospreys.
- Special attacks will not be parried successfully, although they will be blocked. A Grineer Scorpion's grappling hook and any heavy unit's Seismic Shockwave knockdown attack will be blocked but not cause a Parry. A Shield Lancer's shield bash cannot be parried, and will push you back a short distance, but will NOT knock you down since you were blocking.
- It does not work against Specters in Dark Sector Conflicts.
- As of 10.16.2017, this mod does not work against Corrupted Bombards.
- Added in Update 10.0. During Melee 1.0, it granted a chance to knock down a melee attacker while blocking.
- As of Update 13.0, the Parry mod will only work if one is channeling while blocking against melee attacks. When successful, a counterattack will be initiated, which momentarily stuns an enemy and allows them to be killed using a melee attack prompt similar to Stealth Attacks.
- In Update 17.0, the counterattack maneuver can be performed by anyone who activates channeling immediately before blocking an attack, reducing the necessity of this mod for melee-oriented players.
| Corrupt Charge • Dispatch Overdrive • Enduring Affliction • Enduring Strike • Focused Defense |
Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow • Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil • Reflection • True Punishment