|Dropped by|| Lephantis |
Tier 1 Survival Reward
Spy 2.0 Reward
Parry improves the chance to trigger a counterattack prompt on enemies in melee when blocking while Channeling.
- Added in Update 10.
- As of Update 13, the Parry mod will only work if one is performing Melee Channel while blocking against melee attacks. When successful, a counterattack will be initiated, which momentarily stuns an enemy and allows them to be killed using a melee attack prompt similar to Stealth Attacks.
- It does not currently work against Specters in Dark Sector Conflicts.
- Combined with a high rank , Parry will allow you to automatically stagger melee enemies, but only if you are channeling at the moment of the parry.
- Radial Disarm will remove any ranged weapons from enemies, making this strategy effective against any enemy.
- Special attacks will not be parried successfully, although they will be blocked. A Grineer Scorpion's grappling hook and any heavy unit's Ground Punch knockdown attack will be blocked but not cause a Parry. A Shield Lancer's shield bash cannot be parried, and will push you back a short distance, but will NOT knock you down since you were blocking.
- Using this with the mod allows an instant attack speed bonus.
- In Melee 1.0 it granted a chance to knock down a melee attacker while Blocking.
| Corrupt Charge • Enduring Strike • Focus Energy • Life Strike • Killing Blow • Parry • Quickening • Reflex Coil|
Second Wind • True Punishment • Warrior's Grip