Fossilize foes with Atlas' hardened gaze.
Energy Drain: 3 s-1
|Strength:0.45 / 0.5 / 0.65 / 0.8 (stone rate)|
|Duration:5 / 10 / 15 / 20 s|
|Range:10 / 11 / 12 / 14 m (cone length)|
- Atlas holsters his weapons and unleashes his hardened gaze, emitting a cone of energy 10 / 11 / 12 / 14 meters long within a 60° field of view. All enemies caught within the cone are initially staggered, gradually slowed, and then turned into stone at a maximum rate of 0.45 / 0.5 / 0.65 / 0.8. Petrified enemies are unable to attack or move for 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 seconds.
- Stone rate is affected by Ability Strength and cannot exceed 1 under any circumstances.
- The relationship between stone rate and the minimum time required to petrify an enemy is nonlinear.
- Enemies are petrified at a faster rate the higher the stone rate value and the closer they are to Atlas.
- Elite units (e.g., Elite Crewmen, Elite Lancers) require a minimum stone rate to be petrified. Heavy units (e.g., Heavy Gunners, Ancient Healers, Techs) require an even higher minimum.
- If Petrify's stone rate is lower than the required minimum, these units will only be staggered. Once these units recover, they will ignore Petrify's effects while the ability remains active.
- If Petrify's stone rate is higher than the required minimum, these units will be petrified at a reduced rate compared to other units. Heavy units will take more time to be petrified than elite units.
- Petrify will not solidify enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Atlas has line of sight.
- Stone duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Cone length is affected by Ability Range, while the field of view is not.
- Petrify consumes 3 energy per second while active and will remain active until Atlas' energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by pressing the ability key (default
- Activation energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency, and the energy drain is affected by Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- While active, Atlas cannot use weapons, movement speed is significantly reduced, and all parkour maneuvers except rolling, back flipping, side strafing, and aim glide are disabled.
- Petrified enemies are completely immune to status effects. Any duration-based status effect, such as a Bleed proc, that is applied before an enemy is petrified will be interrupted until Petrify wears off.
- If enemies are unaware once hit by Petrify, they will retain their unaware status upon being petrified.
- Bosses and Capture targets cannot be petrified.
- Enemies will slowly turn a darker tone and obtain a stone texture when being petrified, and enemies that have already succumbed to the ability but not yet solid can be turned to stone faster if the effect still lingers on the enemy.
- Using Petrify on an enemy that is currently solidified will not refresh the stone duration. Once the enemy breaks free, it can be petrified once again.
- Activation and deactivation animations of 1 second are affected by Natural Talent.
- Main article: Ore Gaze
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases stone duration to 61.2 seconds and reduces channeling cost to 1.07 energy per second.
- Reduces cone length to 4.76 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 3.75 and channeling cost to 0.75 energy per second.
- Reduces stone duration to 8 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases cone length to 39.2 meters.
- Reduces stone rate to 0.32.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases stone rate to 1.
- Without Energy Conversion, the value does not change.
- Increases activation cost to 23.25 and channeling cost to 5.25 energy per second.
- Reduces stone duration to 14.5 seconds.