Pickups are in-game objects that the player can collect by running near or over them. They range from those useful on the current mission (ammunition, health) to resources and mods that can be later used and equipped. Many pickups are shared with teammates.
All lootable objects such as Crates, Containers, and lootable corpses will all show up on radar when equipped with the warframe Thief's Wit mod.
- Butcher corpses appear when the ship is undergoing Self-Destruct Environmental Hazards. Pickups will be dispensed when the player interact with them using the interact key (default "X").
- Both Butchers and Crewmen corpses appear during Invasion missions. They will appear depending on which faction is affiliated with the tileset. Pickups will be automatically dispensed when the player walk over them.
- Lockers can be locked or unlocked. Green unlocked lockers can be opened through interaction. Red locked lockers can only be opened if Master Thief is equipped. They can be opened using the interact key (default "X").
- Containers and Crates can be opened with bullets and melee attacks. Orokin Void storage containers highly resemble volatile Orokin containers, but they can still be easily distinguish as the volatile ones emit smoke and the lights are tinted red.
- Lootables in hidden areas have a higher chance to yield rare resources, and rare mods in Orokin Void.
- Master Thief and Desecrate are Mods that affect pickup spawn patterns.
Containers and dispatched enemies all have a chance to drop ammunition packs. Packs are dropped for every player in a mission. If a glowing vertical line is seen, but there is no ammo pack on the ground, it means the player has picked up the ammunition, but another party member has not. The ammo type is indicated based on the color and shape of the pack. The quantity of ammunition received by a player depends on the type of weapon used and the weapon itself. Orbs provide health and energy to Tenno in the field. Some of these orbs provide experience or Blueprints.
Picking an ammo pack will refill only the ammo pool of their respective weapon. However, with the introduction of the ammo mutation mods in the Sling-Stone Event, one can convert different ammo packs as ammunition for the weapon equipped with one of these mods. The conversion will only happen if such modded weapon is out (not holstered) and the other weapon ammo is full (e.g. will not convert rifle ammo if your rifle ammunition is not full).
- This will refill 20 rounds of any side arm ammo or 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 rounds of converted ammo.
- Pistol Scavenger increases the amount of pistol ammo recovered per drop.
- This will refill 10 rounds of any shotgun ammo or 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 rounds of converted ammo.
- Shotgun Scavenger increases the amount of shotgun ammo recovered per drop.
- This will refill 20 rounds of any Rifle ammo or 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 rounds of converted ammo.
- Rifle Scavenger increases the amount of rifle ammo recovered per drop.
- This will refill 10 rounds of Sniper ammo or Arrows or 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 rounds of converted ammo.
- Sniper Scavenger increases the amount of sniper/bow ammo recovered per drop.
- Sniper pickups seem to be the least common drop out of the current four.
- Blue orbs dropped by enemies refill 25 to 50 Energy.
- Blue orbs found in containers, canisters, and lockers refill 25 to 100 Energy.
- These drop more frequently than other orbs.
- Red orbs refill 25 health.
- These are dropped from lockers, containers, canisters, and chests.
- These drop less frequently than other orbs.
- Restores sentinels' health as well
- Green orbs refill 100 Stamina.
- These orbs are only available for pickup in the Clan Dojo's Obstacle Course. They can be found throughout the course to prevent you from depleting stamina during the timed race.
- Outside dojo, they can drop fram rare lockers, containers or chests (in both normal and Void missions); they can be either credit booster or affinity booster but only for 30 or 60 minutes.
- White orbs grant 100 Affinity to the player's current equipments.
- These are often dropped from containers, canisters, and chests.
- Nav Coordinates are used to craft most Orokin Derelict keys (excluding Assassination).
- These are often dropped from containers, canisters, and chests.
- Golem Nav Coordinates are found within the other Orokin Derelict missions and are used to craft Orokin Derelict Assassinate keys.
- Beacons are resources frequently dropped by Grineer Prosecutors. They work similarly to Nav Coordinates and are required to build the Vay Hek Frequency Triangulator to access the Councilor Vay Hek Assassination mission.
- 30-minute Credit and Affinity boosters can be found in Rare and Reinforced storage containers. They use the same model as Stamina orbs, but have a glowing green beacon above it.
It is common courtesy for players to mark a mod drop with a waypoint (default "G"). If aimed correctly, the waypoint turns into a "module" waypoint and marks presence of a mod for all other players. Mods sparkle blue when they have not been picked up. If a blue sparkle is seen, but there is no mod on the ground, it means the player has picked up the mod, but a party member has not. When Thief's Wit is equipped, mods are shown on the mini-map until the player has picked them up - it no longer shows mods uncollected by other team members.
Rare mods and Fusion Cores can be identified by the golden light beam produced.
- Blueprints can be dropped by Captain Vor, Stalker, Zanuka Hunter, and The Grustrag Three after they have been defeated. Currently Eximus have a chance to drop Oberon parts
Life Support Modules
Life Support Modules are dispensed from dead enemies in Survival missions. Each module restores 4% of the total life support system when picked up. They are automatically marked with a green marker.
ResourcesResources are dropped by containers and enemies. The drop rate varies by the type of resource. Resource drops are uncommon when compared to other drops. The type of resources available depend on the location on the star map. Each area on the star map has three resources available with different rarity on their chance to drop. When Thief's Wit is equipped, resource drops are shown on the mini-map if any party member hasn't pickup it up yet. Clan Research, such as Detonite Ampule, Fieldron Sample and Mutagen Sample. These resources are blue in color in-game and only drop in quantities of 1.
- Credits are dropped by containers and enemies.
- The quantity changes often, generally 1-50 credits.
- Credits collected by any Tenno are shared with the group.
- A green credit pickup is worth at least 100 credits.
Syndicate Medallions are pickups only available in Syndicate alert missions. These pickups can be converted to Syndicate Standings when turned in to the Syndicate representatives in Relays. They are not auto-picked up when walked over and have to be manually picked up using the action key.
- If materials fall off the tile, they are treated as any other entity and will often (albeit rather unreliably) be transported back to their original position.
- Developers often replace Corpus Canisters with special skins during festival events, most notably 2013 Halloween and Easter, where Corpus Canisters were changed to pumpkins and Easter Eggs respectively.
- Before Update 15, blueprint pickups resembled pink orbs.
|General||Clan • Colour Picker Extension • Credits • Ducats • Foundry • Idle Animations • Key Bindings • Login Rewards • Mastery Rank • Mods • Platinum • Player Ship • Polarization • Trade System • Transmutation • Weapon Types|
|Gameplay||Archwing • Accuracy • Attack Speed • Hacking • Fire Rate • Maneuvers • Melee • Multishot • Noise Level • Pickups • Punch Through • Recoil • Rift Plane • Status Effect • Stealth • Threat Level|
|Mission||Alert (Tactical) • Cell • Challenge Reward • Death Mark • Game Modes • Tile Sets • Missions|
|Mathematical||Affinity • Armor • Damage • Enemy Level Scaling • Maximization • Warframe Attributes • User Research|