Pickups are in-game objects that the player can collect by running near or over them. They range from those useful on the current mission (ammunition, health) to resources and mods that can be later used and equipped. Many pickups are shared with teammates.
All lootable objects such as Crates, Chests, Canisters, and lootable corpses will all show up on radar when equipped with the warframe Thief's Wit mod.
- Butcher corpses appear when the ship is undergoing Self-Destruct Environmental Hazards. Pickups will be dispensed when the player interact with them using the interact key (default "X").
- Both Butchers and Crewmen corpses appear during Invasion missions. They will appear according to what faction the tileset is affiliated to. Pickups will be automatically dispensed when the player walk over them.
- Lockers can be locked or unlocked. Green unlocked lockers can be opened through interaction. Red locked lockers can only be opened if Master Thief is equipped. They can be opened using the interact key (default "X").
- Canisters and Chests can be opened with bullets and melee attacks. Orokin Void canisters highly resemble explosive canisters, but they can still be easily distinguish as the explosive ones emit smoke and the lights are red tinted.
- Lootables in hidden areas have a higher chance to yield rare resources, and rare mods in Orokin Void.
- Master Thief and Desecrate are Mods that affect pickup spawn patterns.
Containers and dispatched enemies all have a chance to drop ammunition packs. Packs are dropped for every player in a mission. If a glowing vertical line is seen, but there is no ammo pack on the ground, it means the player has picked up the ammunition, but another party member has not. The ammo type is indicated based on the color and shape of the pack. The quantity of ammunition received by a player depends on the type of weapon used and the weapon itself. Orbs provide health and energy to Tenno in the field. Some of these orbs provide experience or Blueprints.
Picking an ammo pack will refill only the ammo pool of their respective weapon. However, with the introduction of the ammo mutation mods in the Sling-Stone Event, one can convert different ammo packs as ammunition for the weapon equipped with one of these mods. The conversion will only happen if such modded weapon is out (not holstered) and the other weapon ammo is full (e.g. will not convert rifle ammo if your rifle ammunition is not full).
- This will refill 20 rounds of any side arm ammo or 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 rounds of converted ammo.
- Pistol Scavenger increases the amount of pistol ammo recovered per drop.
- This will refill 10 rounds of any shotgun ammo or 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 rounds of converted ammo.
- Shotgun Scavenger increases the amount of shotgun ammo recovered per drop.
- This will refill 20 rounds of any Rifle ammo or 1 / 3 / 4 / 5 rounds of converted ammo.
- Rifle Scavenger increases the amount of rifle ammo recovered per drop.
- This will refill 10 rounds of Sniper ammo or Arrows or 3 / 5 / 8 / 10 rounds of converted ammo.
- Sniper Scavenger increases the amount of sniper/bow ammo recovered per drop.
- Sniper pickups seem to be the least common drop out of the current four.
- Blue orbs refill 25 Energy.
- They are often dropped from containers, canisters, chests and sometimes dispatched enemies.
- These drop more frequently than other orbs.
- Red orbs refill 25 health.
- These are dropped from lockers, containers, canisters, and chests.
- These drop less frequently than other orbs.
- Restores sentinels' health as well
- Green orbs refill 100 Stamina.
- These orbs are only available for pickup in the Clan Dojo's Obstacle Course. They can be found throughout the course to prevent you from depleting stamina during the timed race.
- White orbs grant 100 Affinity to the player's current equipments.
- These are often dropped from containers, canisters, and chests.
- Blueprints can be dropped by Captain Vor, Stalker, Harvester, and The Grustrag Three after they have been defeated. Currently Eximus have a chance to drop Oberon parts
- As of Update 13 blueprints are marked with a purple beacon light.
- Nav Coordinates are used to craft most Orokin Derelict keys (excluding Assassination).
- These are often dropped from containers, canisters, and chests.
- Golem Nav Coordinates are found within the other Orokin Derelict missions and are used to craft Orokin Derelict Assassinate keys.
It is common courtesy for players to mark a mod drop with a waypoint (default "G"). If aimed correctly, the waypoint turns into a "module" waypoint and marks presence of a mod for all other players. Mods sparkle blue when they have not been picked up. If a blue sparkle is seen, but there is no mod on the ground, it means the player has picked up the mod, but a party member has not. When Thief's Wit is equipped, mods are shown on the mini-map if any party member hasn't pickup it up yet.
Rare mods and Fusion Cores can be identified by the golden light beam produced.
Life Support Modules
Life Support Modules are dispensed from dead enemies in Survival missions. Each module restores 4% of the total life support system when picked up. They are automatically marked with a green marker.
ResourcesResources are dropped by containers and enemies. The drop rate varies by the type of resource. Resource drops are uncommon when compared to other drops. The type of resources available depend on the location on the star map. Each area on the star map has three resources available with different rarity on their chance to drop. When Thief's Wit is equipped, resource drops are shown on the mini-map if any party member hasn't pickup it up yet. Clan Research, such as Detonite Ampule, Fieldron Sample and Mutagen Sample. These resources are blue in color in-game and only drop in quantities of 1.
- Credits are dropped by containers and enemies.
- The quantity changes often, generally 1-50 credits.
- Credits collected by any Tenno are shared with the group.
- A green credit pickup is worth at least 100 credits.
- Some low slashes from melee weapons can knock the pickups off.
- Developers often replace Corpus Canisters with special skins during festival events, most notably 2013 Halloween and Easter, where Corpus Canisters were changed to pumpkins and Easter Eggs respectively.
|Game||Clan • Credits • Foundry • Key Bindings • Idle Animations • Login Rewards • Mastery Rank • Mods • Platinum • Player Ship • Polarization • Weapon Types|
|Mission||Cell • Challenge Reward • Game Modes • Maneuvers • Hacking • Tile Sets • Missions • Pickups • Stealth|
|Mathematical||Affinity • Damage • Experience • Maximization • Warframe Attributes • User Research|