|Rank||Crit Chance Increase||Max Crit Chance||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The crit chance bonus applies additively to the base before mods, giving up to a +50% flat chance to crit.
- In the case of the Zenistar, the disk itself must touch the enemy in order to gain the bonus.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration reduces initial channeling cost to 1.07 energy per second and channeling cost growth to 0.71 energy per second2.
- Reduces damage multiplier growth to 0.33x per second.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25, initial channeling cost to 0.75 energy per second and channeling cost growth to 0.5 energy per second2.
- Increases damage multiplier growth to 2.5x per second.
- Maximized Ability Range has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces damage multiplier to 2x and crit chance bonus to 4% per hit (20% total).
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage multiplier to 18.65x and crit chance bonus to 37.3% per hit (186.5% total).
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage multiplier to 16.15x and crit chance bonus to 32.3% per hit (161.5% total).
- Increases activation cost to 38.75, initial channeling cost to 5.25 energy per second and channeling cost growth to 3.5 energy per second2.
- Increases damage multiplier growth to 1.38x per second.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment