|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
The Plasma Sword blueprint can only be acquired from Alert missions.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage, making it effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Good status chance.
- Has a good base critical chance.
- Jump attack has 100% chance to proc Electricity status effect.
- Once you find the blueprint, it's very easy to make (сrafted using easily obtainable resources aside from the Orokin Cell required to craft it).
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Iron Phoenix and Rising Steel stances.
- Slowest attack speed multiplier of all melee weapons, tied with Sheev.
- Electricity damage suffers reduction versus Alloy Armor.
- Low-end damage output with normal swings.
- See Category:Plasma Sword Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Plasma Sword Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Jump attack animation is slightly slower than normal, after hitting the ground it takes a moment for you to swing it down. However, when it does, it can knock down a group of enemies in an average radius.
- Has a good critical chance and good critical damage, can be worked toward crit-builds.
- With Iron Phoenix stance, it will always proc Electricity status effect at Taking Flight's final hit.
- The forced Electricity proc for its jump attack is a standalone element that is not affected by the element of the normal attack, ex. adding a North Wind mod to create Magnetic element will still make the jump attack deal Electricity proc.
- The plasma sword uses the smaller model of the pre-update 11 Gram but with a different color scheme.
- Before Update 13.0, the Plasma Sword dealt Physical damage like most melee weapons. It now deals Electricity damage, making it the fourth melee weapon to do so after the Amphis, Prova, and Lecta.
Plasma Sword Skins
- Alert, the way you acquire the Plasma Sword.
- Lecta, Electricity based whip.
- Prova, Electricity based baton.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.