Blueprints Requiring Plastids
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation.
- Defense mission in Miranda (Uranus) has a lot of containers and can possibly yield around 100 Plastids per 5 waves.
- With all nodes completed, using a Titan Extractor on Uranus gives many Plastids and Polymer Bundle with ease. It also has a slight chance to drop 3-4 Detonite Ampule.
- Playing Multiple Rounds of defense on Eris will usually yield a sufficient amount of Plastids if all storage containers and enemies are looted.
- Clan weapons hold one of the main reasons to farm Plastids, as components require bundles of 250 for each component. Since no planet lists Plastids first, and the fact that they drop in very low amounts, they are often considered the hardest resource to farm for, excluding rares.
- Some planets that drop Plastids often drop the first resource much more often, and coupled with the low amount per drop, this can lead to very long missions with little Plastids gained.
- A plastid is a double-membrane organelle within plant cells, typically found in algae.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Kuva • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|