|A disgusting nanite-infested tissue mass.|
Blueprints Requiring Plastids
|By purchasing this item you can directly exchange 30 for 300 Plastids.|
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation.
- Defense mission in Miranda (Uranus) has a lot of resource boxes and can possibly yield around 100 platids per 5 waves.
- Epimetheus in Saturn drops a plenty of these, kill mobs and break boxes/open lockers to increase your chances of finding Plastids.
- Rescue missions seem to yield a decent amount of plastids.
- With all nodes completed, using a Titan Extractor on Uranus gives many Plastids and Polymer Bundle with ease. It also has a slight chance to drop 3-4 Detonite Ampule.
- Clan weapons hold one of the main reasons to farm plastids, as components require bundles of 250 for each component. Since no planet lists plastids first, and the fact that they drop in very low amounts, they are often considered the hardest resource to farm for, excluding rares.
- Some planets that drop plastids often drop the first resource much more often, and coupled with the low amount per drop, this can lead to very long missions with little plastids gained.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • Orokin Cell|
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample|
|Navigators||Beacons • Nav Coordinates|