It is designed to allow players to increase the power of an individual item beyond its original capacity (or even doubled capacity with the use of Orokin Technology).
Polarization becomes available to equipment only when it has reached Rank 30. The option is displayed and applied in a similar fashion to the Orokin Reactors or Orokin Catalysts, by means of Forma. Unlike Reactors and Catalysts, however, Polarizing equipment will RESET ITEM RANK.
1.) Apply the Forma.
2.) Select a mod slot to polarize. You can cycle through the different Polarities by clicking the slot multiple times. This includes slots that already have polarizations.
3.) Click "Apply".
- Ranking up equipment that has been polarized will NOT give additional Mastery Points.
- Polarizing does not remove any Orokin Catalysts or Orokin Reactors from equipment.
- Polarizing an item with pre-installed mods will automatically uninstall them, and they will be returned to your arsenal.
- Polarizing will reset the Item or Warframe to "Unranked" and will have to be leveled again.
- Choose which equipment you want to Polarize wisely, as the Forma cannot be removed.
- Warframe ability polarities () can be added to Weapons, Sentinels and Aura slots, but seem to have no positive effect.
- A polarity can be left blank, but the Forma will still be consumed.
- Re-polarizing slots for which you are forced to pay a penalty for is the most efficient use of the Forma. Instead of just doubling mod capacity for one slot, you are essentially getting double + 1 for a slot that you would otherwise be paying a penalty for.
|Affinity • Aura • Cell • Challenge Reward • Clan • Maneuvers • Credits • Damage • Experience • Foundry|
Game Modes • Hacking • Key Bindings • Login Rewards • Mastery Rank • Tile Sets • Missions • Mods
Pickups • Platinum • Polarization • Stealth • Warframe Attributes • Weapon Types