Blueprints Requiring Polymer Bundle
- Uranus is the best place to farm polymer bundles as it is the primary resource available on the planet, meaning that every resource drop is very likely to be a bundle.
- You can also get plastids on Uranus. With a desecrating Nekros and/or pilfering Hydroid in tow; one can easily net two of the most sought-after non-rare resources without much trouble.
- Assur is the best option for farming polymer bundles in Uranus. Due to it being a Dark Sector Survival; the large infested population provides ample opportunities for resource drops and the cramped confines of the Grineer Galleon allows players to easily funnel infested into choke points for easy pickings and looting.
- Venus and Mercury also drop polymer bundles, although you are more likely to get alloy plates and ferrite.
- If one has plenty of free time on their hands; a very hassle-free (although inefficient) way of farming an infinite amount of polymer bundles is to do the assassination mission against Jackal, defeat it, and simply stay in the room it is fought in. From there, an infinite amount of storage containers will fall from the conveyor in the ceiling, which has a chance of spawning polymer bundles.
|Common||Alloy Plate • Cryotic • Ferrite • Nano Spores • Polymer Bundle • Salvage|
|Uncommon||Circuits • Oxium • Plastids • Rubedo|
|Rare||Argon Crystal • Control Module • Gallium • Kuva • Morphics • Neural Sensors • Neurodes • |
Nitain Extract • Omega Isotopes • Orokin Cell • Tellurium
|Research||Detonite Ampule • Fieldron Sample • Mutagen Sample • Pigment|
|Navigation||Nav Coordinates • Orokin Cipher|