Powerfists are similar to Butchers, but use a single Furax instead. Like Flameblades, they tend to take cover until a player is close, which can allow them to ambush players. This is further aided by their faster sprint speed. Upon closing on players Powerfists will charge their melee to inflict massive damage, and then follows it up with a combo of quick melee. Powerfists have a much longer charge time than Butchers, but after their long charge they will attack like normal. They can also perform a powerful ground slam, knocking enemies up in the air and inflicting Electricity damage.
- They possess similar attack strategies as Butchers.
- When Powerfists "prepare" to hit their target, their animation speed is set to be slower compared to other melee Grineer. This makes headshots surprisingly convenient.
- Prior to Update 13.6 , this was a very uncommon enemy type, normally appearing in small numbers in Grineer Capture missions and very rarely in Exterminate. It would otherwise only appear in Alerts, with particularly good spawn rates in Survival and Mobile Defense .
- Update 13.6.0 increased the spawn rate of Powerfists, making them more common overall.
- Powerfists can deal a Viral status effect when they hit, temporarily halving your maximum health.
- Powerfists can be commonly found in Capture mission types, such as Phoebe or Enceladus, Saturn. They also appear frequently in Sabotage missions, such as Rhea, Saturn.
- Mobile Defense missions, including Kappa, Sedna, have a very high spawn rate for Powerfists. These can be potentially risky though as failing a mission yields no dropped mods.
| ||Tileset||Kuva Fortress||Codex Scans||10|
|Statistics||Mod Drops||Same as regular version|
|+ + +++ ‐ ‐‐|
|+ ++ +++ - -|
- Powerfist's charged melee and quick melee damage seems to be reversed. Tested on a level 10 Powerfist, his charged melee only deals around 60 damage whilst his quick melee deals over 200 damage.
- Nightwatch Powerclaws wield Cleaver instead of Ripkas.
- Blocking while getting slam attacked by a Powerfist ( Electricity Damage) it will oddly send you flying farther than not blocking.
|Light||Bailiff • Butcher • Drahk • Flameblade • Guardsman • Hyekka • Powerfist • Scorpion • Shield Lancer|
|Medium||Ballista • Eviscerator • Hellion • (Elite) Lancer • Scorch • Seeker • Trooper|
|Heavy||Bombard • Commander • Drahk Master • Heavy Gunner • Hyekka Master • Manic • |
Napalm • Nox
|Archwing||Dargyn • Dreg • Hellion Dargyn • Lancer Dreg • Shield Dargyn • Shield-Hellion Dargyn • Temporal Dreg • Ogma • Zeplen|
|Ghouls||Ghoul Auger • Ghoul Devourer • Ghoul Expired • Ghoul Rictus|
|Submersible||Darek Draga • Draga • Shock Draga • Sikula|
|Miscellaneous||Arc Trap • Eidolon Lure • Latcher • Manic Bombard • Orbital Strike Drone • Propaganda Drone • Power Carrier • Roller (Sentry) • Regulator • Sensor Bar • Sensor Regulator • Target • Tusk Seeker Drone • Warden|
| Balor Fomorian • Captain Vor • Councilor Vay Hek • General Sargas Ruk • Kela De Thaym •|
Lieutenant Lech Kril • The Grustrag Three • Tyl Regor • Ven'kra Tel & Sprag