Pressure Point increases damage on melee weapons by 20% per rank, at a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
- Affects base damage which is applied before every other damage type. Therefore, every other damage increasing mod is benefiting from Pressure Point as well.
- Affects damage dealt by regular attacks, slide attacks, wall attacks and jump attacks (not to be confused with the AoE damage that is dealt simultaneously with a jump attack which is considered slam damage).
- Stacks with Spoiled Strike for +220% attack damage.
- Stacks multiplicatively with Killing Blow for channeling attacks since that mod affects the channeling damage bonus.
- Due to how it affects the base damage, this mod is necessary for all melee weapons in order to use them optimally. Few mods can replace the effectiveness of this mod.
- Pressure Point is very useful for making weapons with low damage but high attack rates more useful.
- As of Update 9.0, this mod was buffed from 7% increase per rank to 20% per rank.