“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”This item has been removed from the Void Relic drop tables at this time and is no longer available.
|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
- This Sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring Wyrm Prime. Note that this weapon also takes up one slot in your Sentinel slots.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against Armor.
- More effective with Fired Up than other sentinel weapons, due to its short overheat time and long cooldown time.
- Prime Laser Rifle, compared to Laser Rifle:
- See Category:Prime Laser Rifle Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prime Laser Rifle Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- In-game, the Prime Laser Rifle can be visually distinguished from the Laser Rifle by its golden yellow projectiles while firing, as opposed to the latter's blue projectiles.
- The Prime Laser Rifle features improved base damage, rate of fire, status chance, critical chance, and critical damage over the standard Laser Rifle.
- The Prime Laser Rifle is the first Primed Sentinel weapon, and the first Primed item to have the term "Prime" as prefix rather than a suffix.
- Despite the weapon itself being based off the Laser Rifle, the Prime Laser Rifle's icon is a primed version of the Burst Laser.
- When the Wyrm Prime was first introduced, it came equipped with the standard Laser Rifle on PC version, but it came equipped with the Prime Laser Rifle on the PS4. This technically makes the Prime Laser Rifle the first piece of content to appear on consoles first before the PC. This discrepancy was fixed in Update 13.9.2.