Primed Regen allows a Sentinel to regenerate some or all of its health up to three times per mission if killed. The Sentinel will also gain invulnerability for 1 + mod rank seconds after regenerating.
|Rank||Regen Count||Health Regen||Invulnerability Period||Cost|
- Regen is a universal mod for both aggro-attracting Sentinels (Dethcube) along with utility Sentinels (Carrier and Shade) as they are able to be caught within line of fire from area-of-effect attacks.
- Regen synergizes well with the Sentinel's Enhanced Vitality, as the modified maximum health is recognized as the current maximum health for the Regen ability to provide.
- Gives the Sentinel 100 affinity for activating this ability.
- This mod does not actually revive the Sentinel, but instead it automatically heals the Sentinel a certain percent depending on the fusion rank when it reaches 0 health.
- Because the amount of health restored is scaled across all ranks, and given the higher base cost of Primed Regen, Regen is always a better choice up to rank 5. However, above rank 5, Primed Regen adds additional revives that Regen does not.
- Full revival of a Warframe does not reset the regeneration count of the sentinel equipped with this mod.