Fires an energy prism that shoots lasers in all directions. Activating again detonates the prism, blinding nearby foes.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Strength:80 / 120 / 170 / 250 (minimum damage)|
160 / 240 / 340 / 500 (maximum damage)
10 / 13 / 16 / 20 (lasers)
|Duration:12 s (prism duration)|
7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s (blind duration)
5 m·s-1 (speed)
|Range:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 m (laser range)|
8 / 12 / 15 / 25 m (blind radius)
- Mirage generates a prism in her hands and launches it outward at a speed of 5 meters per second. The prism is armed with 10 / 13 / 16 / 20 lasers that track and damage enemies within 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 meters. Each laser inflicts a minimum of 80 / 120 / 170 / 250 Radiation damage per tick while Mirage is in the shadows, scaling up to a maximum of 160 / 240 / 340 / 500 Radiation damage per tick while Mirage is bathed in bright light. Damage ticks occur at a rate of roughly 4 per second, and the prism lasts for 12 seconds.
- Minimum and maximum laser damage is affected by Ability Strength.
- Number of lasers is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Prism's damage is affected by environmental lighting at Mirage's position, scaling between the minimum and maximum values depending on the local light intensity.
- The damage increase from environmental lighting is unaffected by Ability Strength and is capped at 200% under bright lighting conditions.
- Lasers do not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Prism duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Laser acquisition range is affected by Ability Range.
- Multiple lasers will not target the same enemy simultaneously; an enemy can only be damaged by one laser at a time.
- Prism drains 10 energy per second; it will remain active so long as the ability duration remains, and Mirage has energy. Prism will end if Mirage runs out of energy, if the ability duration ends, or if deactivated by pressing the ability key again (default ).
- When the ability is deactivated, the prism will explode in a bright flash of light that blinds enemies that have line of sight to the prism within 8 / 12 / 15 / 25 meters for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds.
- The direction of the prism's trajectory depends on where the HUD's targeting reticle is positioned when the prism is released. The prism's trajectory is not altered by gravity, but the prism will bounce off surfaces in its path.
- Holograms created from Hall of Mirrors cannot create prisms but will mimic Mirage's body movement during the casting delay.
- Casting delay of ~2 seconds.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases prism duration to 36.72 seconds, blind duration to 45.9 seconds and reduces channeling cost to 3.55 energy per second.
- Reduces laser range to 10.2 meters and blind radius to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 12.5 energy and channeling cost to 2.5 energy per second.
- Reduces prism duration to 4.8 seconds and blind duration to 6 seconds
- Maximized Ability Range increases laser range to 84 meters and blind radius to 70 meters.
- Reduces minimum laser damage to 100 per tick and maximum laser damage to 200 per tick.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases minimum laser damage to 932.5 per tick and maximum laser damage to 1865 per tick.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases minimum laser damage to 807.5 per tick and maximum laser damage to 1615 per tick.
- Increases activation cost to 77.5 energy and channeling cost to 17.5 energy per second.
- Reduces prism duration to 8.7 seconds and blind duration to 10.88 seconds