|Artax|| Burst Laser|
|Deth Machine Rifle|| Laser Rifle|
“Maybe next time.”This item is not available for purchase from the Void Trader at this time.
The Prisma Burst Laser is the default weapon for the Prisma Shade Sentinel and is a special Prisma version of the Burst Laser. The Prisma Burst Laser fires three quick shots in succession. This weapon accepts pistol mods.
- This sentinel weapon is automatically acquired by acquiring the Prisma Shade. Note that this weapon also takes up one sentinel slot.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage - effective against armor.
- Fires three shots in quick succession.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- No reload speed.
- Low Impact and Slash - less effective against shields and health.
- Very low critical chance.
- Low status chance.
- Prisma Burst Laser, compared to Burst Laser:
- Higher base damage (10.0 vs. 7.0)
- Higher critical chance (5% vs. 2.5%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.3x)
- Higher status chance (10% vs. 2%)
- Higher fire rate (1.61 rounds/sec vs. 1.5 rounds/sec)
- See Category:Prisma Burst Laser Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Burst Laser Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Burst Laser features an improved base damage, higher critical chance, critical damage and status chance.
- Shortly after the Prisma Shade was available, this weapon could be purchased separately from Baro Ki'Teer, without having to purchase the Prisma Shade at all. This was quickly rectified.