The Prisma Dual Cleavers is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 200,000 and 490. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Tied with Dark Split-Sword, Dual Cleavers, Dual Ichor, and Dual Zoren for the second highest critical chance of all Dual Swords, behind Dual Keres.
- Tied with Dual Cleavers, Dual Ichor, Dual Raza, and Dual Zoren for the highest critical damage multiplier of all Dual Swords, and tied with Atterax, Destreza Prime, and Hirudo for all melee weapons.
- Very high status chance.
- High blocking effectiveness of 85% instead of other dual swords' usual 60%.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Can use the Dual Cleavers-exclusive Justice Blades mod.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crossing Snakes, Carving Mantis, and Dividing Blades stances.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Very small jump attack radius (almost over the enemy).
- Short range.
- Prisma Dual Cleavers, compared to Dual Cleavers:
- See Category:Prisma Dual Cleavers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Dual Cleavers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Dual Cleavers are great to keep an enemy in place, because they have a 100% stun chance on most enemies with its average swing speed, but low damage. You can stun lock a lot of enemies, keeping them from fighting back.
Prisma Dual Cleavers Skins
- Butcher, a Grineer melee unit who uses a single normal Cleaver.
- Dual Cleavers, the original counterpart.
- Justice Blades, a Dual Cleavers exclusive Syndicate mod.