This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High critical chance and multipliers.
- Rewards critical headshots more due to its high critical chance.
- High rate of fire.
- High status chance.
- High accuracy.
- Large magazine size.
- Increased reserve ammo size.
- Reliant on its high critical damage potential due to its low base damage.
- Ill-suited against Object-based health as it nullifies any critical hits.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- High recoil makes it difficult to shoot down enemies beyond medium range.
- High rate of fire and recoil hinders the weapon's high accuracy.
- Prisma Grakata, Compared to Grakata:
- Faster rate of fire (21.67 vs. 20.0).
- Faster reload speed (2.0 vs. 2.37).
- Higher critical damage (2.5x vs. 2.0x).
- Larger magazine size (120 vs. 60).
- Larger ammo capacity (1,000 vs. 750).
- See Category:Prisma Grakata Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Grakata Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Grakata can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 100,000 and 610. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Like Syndicate Weapons, unranked Prisma Grakata without Forma and Orokin Catalysts can be traded between players.
- Due to a high rate of fire and a high critical chance, Critical Delay can be used with the Prisma Grakata to lower the firerate (effectively making the weapon easier to handle and reduces ammo cost) and increase the critical chance at the cost of slightly lower overall DPS.
- Compared to other rifles with high rates of fire, the Prisma Grakata has a high chance to cause status effects, which goes well with builds designed to weaken, confuse, or stun enemies.
- This weapon appeared in the Codex with Update 16.4, but was later removed from visibility in Hotfix 16.4.3. It reappeared in the Codex in Update 16.7.
- Like other Prisma guns, the Prisma Grakata has a change to its sound compared to the normal variant.
- The Prisma Grakata used to have the same reload animation as the Ignis up until Update 18.5.