The Prisma Obex is potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 175,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Slam Attack has innate Electricity damage – effective against Machinery and Robotics.
- Tied with Obex for the highest critical chance of all sparring weapons.
- Second highest status chance of all sparring weapons, behind Kogake Prime.
- Highest Attack Speed of all sparring weapons, and tied with Tipedo and Nami Skyla Prime for the highest attack speed of all melee weapons.
- Large slam attack radius.
- Slam and slide attacks cause ragdoll.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Brutal Tide stance.
- Can use the Obex-exclusive Entropy Detonation mod.
- Tied with Obex for the lowest base damage of all sparring weapons.
- Slam Attack has innate Electricity damage – less effective against Alloy Armor.
- Short range.
- Prisma Obex, compared to Obex:
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1.33 vs. 1)
- Slide attack does not involve spinning, but rather causes the Warframe to perform a handspring, finishing with a kick that sends enemies flying, ragdolling them.
- Most quick attacks with this weapon will count as headshots, even while not aiming for the head. This substantially increases damage over what would be expected from just the stats of the weapon.
- Jump attacks destroy Ospreys very easily.
- While using Valkyr, you can use Rip Line then perform a melee attack to turn it into a wall attack which deals massive damage.
- Obex is Latin for "Barrier".
- While meleeing in long succession, the Prisma Obex generates two spheres of energy around that can last about 5 seconds, depending on how long the user attacks. This process also produces flames in each hand.
- Sugatras appear four times when placed on this weapon, one for each hand and foot.
- Using the jump attack to knock down an enemy who is in the midst of attempting to initiate a lockdown has a tendency to cause a lockdown to occur immediately.
- When equipped with the Loki Knave Skin, it doesn't appear at all.
- Obex, the original counterpart.