The Prisma Obex is a Void Trader-exclusive variant of the Obex hand and foot guards featuring a unique Prisma finish and enhanced stats.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied for highest attack speed of all melee weapons with Tipedo and Nami Skyla Prime.
- Tied for third highest critical chance for melee weapons with Atterax, Dual Cleavers (Prisma), Dual Ichor, Dual Zoren and Obex.
- Very high status chance.
- High damaging finishing blow, similar to the Furax and Kogake.
- Jump attack has a wide slam radius (6m).
- Jump and Slide attacks ragdoll enemies.
- Slam attack deals Electricity damage – effective against robotics.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Brutal Tide stance.
- Can use the Obex-exclusive Entropy Detonation mod.
- Short range.
- Low base damage.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage — less effective against armor and health.
- Prisma Obex, compared to Obex:
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 10%)
- Higher attack speed (1.33 vs. 1)
- Slam attack deals Electricity damage which does increased damage against Corpus .
- Slide attack does not involve spinning, but rather causes the Warframe to perform a handspring, finishing with a kick that sends enemies flying, ragdolling them.
- Most quick attacks with this weapon will count as headshots, even while not aiming for the head. This substantially increases damage over what would be expected from just the stats of the weapon.
- Jump attacks destroy Ospreys very easily.
- While using Valkyr, you can use Rip Line then perform a melee attack to turn it into a wall attack which deals massive damage.
- Obex is Latin for "Barrier".
- If the Melee button is pressed repeatedly as the Prisma Obex is being used in a long succession, this generates two spheres of energy around that can last about 5 seconds, depending on how long the user attacks. This process also produces flames in each hand.
- Using the jump attack to knock down an enemy who is in the midst of attempting to initiate a lockdown has a tendency to cause a lockdown to occur immediately.
- When equipped with the Loki Knave Skin, it doesn't appear at all.
- Obex, the original counterpart.