“Maybe next time.”This item is not available for purchase from the Void Trader at this time.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Good Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- High status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive Focused Acceleration (Conclave only) and Kinetic Ricochet mods.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Low critical chance.
- Slow base fire rate compared to most other assault rifles.
- Prisma Tetra, compared to Tetra:
- Higher base damage (38.0 vs. 32.0)
- Higher critical chance (10% vs. 4%)
- Higher critical damage multiplier (2x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (24% vs. 20%)
- Higher fire rate (7.08 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 3)
- See Category:Prisma Tetra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Tetra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Tetra can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 50,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Like Syndicate Weapons, unranked Prisma Tetras without Forma and Orokin Catalysts can be traded between players.
- With a large portion (80%) of its total damage relying on Puncture, it is somewhat more viable to install Piercing Caliber than with most weapons.
- The Prisma Tetra is the first Corpus weapon to have the "Prisma" prefix.