This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Possesses delay between combo looping, hindering attack speed.
- Compared to Veritux:
- Faster attack speed (1.0 atks/s vs. 0.833 atks/s)
- Higher critical chance (15.0% vs. 5.0%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (20.0% vs. 10.0%)
- See Category:Prisma Veritux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prisma Veritux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prisma Veritux can be purchased from the Void Trader Baro Ki'Teer for 150,000 and 550. Note however that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not have this item available at every time.
- As a Special Weapon, the Prisma Veritux can be traded between players, however only unranked weapons without Forma and Orokin Catalysts are eligible.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- The Prisma Veritux was visible as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment before it was released.
- As a Prisma weapon, the Prisma Veritux has a modified attack sound from the normal Veritux.
Prisma Veritux Skins
- Veritux, the standard version.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|