- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Duration increase is affected by Ability Strength.
- The enemy pull effect is gradual and not instantaneous.
- The base pull range of 5 meters is affected by Ability Range.
- Enemies pulled in are laid prone, setting them up for Ground Finishers.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effect on this ability/augment.
- Reduces pull radius to 1.7 and stun radius to 3.4 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 1.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability/augment.
- Maximized Ability Range increases pull radius to 12.5 meters and stun radius to 25 meters.
- Reduces bonus to stun duration to 80%, damage multiplier to 140% and knockback strength to 400.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases bonus to stun duration to 598%, damage multiplier to 1046.5% and knockback strength to 2990.
- Increases cost to 7.75 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- At the time of its release, Prolonged Paralysis left enemies vulnerable to Finishers as opposed to Ground Finishers. This was changed in Update 15.5, likely to prevent players from clipping into map geometry during Finisher animations, which either resulted in getting stuck or falling out of the map.