- Can be acquired by attaining the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Duration increase is affected by Ability Strength.
- The base pull range of 5 meters is affected by Ability Range.
- The enemy pull effect is gradual and not instantaneous.
- Enemies pulled in are laid prone, setting them up for Ground Finishers.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 3.4 meters and pull radius to 1.7 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 1.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 28 meters and pull radius to 14 meters.
- Reduces damage multiplier to 1.4x, knockback strength to 400 and duration increase to 80%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage multiplier to 13.06x, knockback strength to 3730 and duration increase to 746%.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage multiplier to 11.31x, knockback strength to 3230 and duration increase to 646%.
- Increases cost to 7.75 energy.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- At the time of its release, Prolonged Paralysis left enemies vulnerable to Finishers as opposed to Ground Finishers. This was changed in Update 15.5, likely to prevent players from clipping into map geometry during Finisher animations, which either resulted in getting stuck or falling out of the map (as this augment was introduced prior to the introduction of the "/unstuck" command in Update 16.2).