The Prova is a Corpus melee weapon unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the dojo that are commonly used by the Prod Crewmen. Though similar to the "shock prods" that the Grineer Flameblades use, it is slightly larger and more solidly built.
|Time: 24 hr|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research Requirements|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Ghost x1 Shadow x3 Storm x10 Mountain x30 Moon x100|
- Specializes in Robotic and Machine enemies. Electric is a versatile damage type, combining for
- Priority of Electric damage can be changed by using an Electric Damage Mod (Shocking Touch / Focus Energy / Voltaic Strike) allowing you to combine Elementals without hindrance
- Slow attack speed.
- Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with
- Hard to acquire - Requires extensive Dojo Research.
- Requires a Forma to craft.
- Main article: Category:Prova Build
See the user build section for builds using this weapon.
- The Prova will not glow with Melee Channel, nor show any additional effects from elementals on the weapon itself.
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the prova.
- Flameblades, the Grineer units who use Fire Provas, a flame version of this weapon.
- Prova Vandal, a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
|Energy||Dual Cestra • Prova • Supra • Dera • Spectra • Flux Rifle • Lanka • Medium Team Energy Restore • Medium Team Shield Restore|
|Bio||Phage • Torid • Acrid • Dual Ichor • Scoliac • Embolist • Djinn • Synapse • Medium Team Heal Restore|
|Chem||Jat Kittag • Ignis • Marelok • Grinlok • Ogris • Medium Team Ammo Restore|
|Tenno||Banshee • Volt • Zephyr • Akstiletto • Castanas|
|Components||Detonite Injector • Fieldron • Mutagen Mass|