The Prova is a Corpus melee weapon unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo that are commonly used by the Prod Crewmen. Though similar to the "shock prods" that the Grineer Flameblades use, it is slightly larger and more solidly built.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprint Price: 15,000|
|Energy Lab Research Requirements|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Electricity damage.
- Specializes in Electricity damage, making it effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Priority of Electric damage can be changed by using an Electric Damage Mod (Shocking Touch / Focus Energy / Voltaic Strike) allowing you to combine Elementals without hindrance.
- Slow attack speed.
- Ill-advised to use this against crowds of enemies.
- Electricity damage suffers reduction versus Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash, Impact or Puncture mods.
- Low critical chance.
- See Category:Prova Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prova Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Prova has one of the highest damage reduction on blocking of all melee weapons, capable of reducing 85% of incoming damage from the front.
- The Prova shakes the screen violently while blocking, which may be disorienting. This same oddity is shared with the Fragor and the Scindo.
- The Prova is considered a Machete-type weapon, using the same animations, and thus can only use the Sundering Weave stance.
- Unlike the Prova Vandal, the regular Prova does not have a guaranteed Electricity procs on its slam attack, instead basing it off the weapon's status chance with a radial knockdown occurring the rest of the time.
- On Jump attacks, the Prova releases six small streams of electricity that each travel outward lead by a sparking orb. This purely cosmetic effect is not shared with other pure Electricity type melee weapons like the Plasma Sword, Lecta and Serro. This effect however is shared with the Amphis, which only deals Electricity status proc on its jump attack.
- Prova is Italian for "evidence" or "proof", which in turn is derived from its Latin equivalent proba.
- Prod Crewmen, the Corpus units who use the Prova.
- Flameblades, the Grineer units who use Fire Provas, a flame version of this weapon.
- Prova Vandal, a unique Prova for The Gradivus Dilemma event.
- Lecta, Electricity based whip.
- Plasma Sword, Electricity based sword.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.
|Energy||Dual Cestra • Medium Team Energy Restore • Medium Team Shield Restore • Serro • Prova • Antiserum Injector • Supra • Quanta • Dera • Amprex • Spectra • Flux Rifle • Lanka • Opticor • Staticor • Glaxion • Convectrix • Helios|
|Bio||Phage • Torid • Medium Team Heal Restore • Acrid • Dual Ichor • Scoliac • Embolist • Djinn • Mios • Cerata • Mutalist Quanta • Synapse • Paracyst|
|Chem||Jat Kittag • Medium Team Ammo Restore • Ignis • Marelok • Grinlok • Buzlok • Nukor • Sydon • Kohmak • Ogris • Grattler • Knux • Ack & Brunt|
|Tenno||Landing Craft Foundry Segment • Incubator Upgrade Segment • Itzal • Banshee • Zephyr • Volt • Wukong • Velocitus • Fluctus • Dual Raza • Castanas • Silva & Aegis • Akstiletto • Daikyu • Nami Skyla • Nikana • Anku • Pyrana • Sybaris • Attica • Talons • Tonbo • Lacera • Venka|
|Components||Detonite Injector • Fieldron • Mutagen Mass|