“Maybe next time.”This item is not available for purchase from the Void Trader at this time.
The Prova Vandal is the Vandal version of the Prova melee weapon, offering greater damage and status chance than the standard version. Originally a potential reward for The Gradivus Dilemma, it was later offered as a reward for getting at least 48 points in a single mission in the Operation Breeding Grounds event.
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage, making it effective against Robotic and Machine enemies.
- Guaranteed Electricity proc on Ground Slam.
- With the Machete stance Sundering Weave, which has two combos utilizing knockdown / ground slams, it becomes a highly effective radial stun.
- Good status chance.
- Can use the Prova-exclusive Static Discharge mod.
- Slightly slower than average attack speed.
- Electricity damage suffers reduction versus Alloy Armor.
- Damage cannot be increased with Slash, Impact or Puncture mods.
- Low critical chance.
- Prova Vandal, compared to Prova:
- Higher base damage (48.0 vs. 35.0)
- Higher status chance (20% vs. 10%)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 3)
- See Category:Prova Vandal Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Prova Vandal Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This weapon was able to be obtained by gaining at least 48 points in a single mission in the Operation Breeding Grounds event.
- The Prova Vandal can be purchased from Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 250,000 and 410. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- The Prova Vandal has one of the highest damage reduction on blocking of all melee weapons, capable of reducing 85% of incoming damage from the front.
- Priority of Electricity damage can be changed by using an Electricity Damage Mod (Shocking Touch / Focus Energy / Voltaic Strike) allowing you to combine elemental damage without hindrance.
- The Prova Vandal was one of two melee weapon rewards for The Gradivus Dilemma, the other being the Machete Wraith. This would have been obtained by fighting 25 battles on any side during The Gradivus Dilemma and if the Corpus had won. As the Grineer won, players got the Machete Wraith instead.
- Although it was never distributed in the game at the time, information about it existed in the Codex.
- Prova Vandal is the first Vandal melee weapon to be released.
Prova Vandal Skins
- Prova, the original counterpart of this weapon.
- The Gradivus Dilemma, which originally offered this weapon as a reward.
- Operation Breeding Grounds, which awarded this weapon.
- Lecta, Electricity based whip.
- Plasma Sword, Electricity based sword.
- Serro, Electricity based polearm.