The Pummel mod increases Impact damage of a pistol by 20% per rank for a maximum of 120% at rank 5.
- This mod was originally acquired by getting 1000 Points in the Operation False Profit Event.
- It is now offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 300 and 150,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this mod may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- Can be combined with Concussion Rounds to provide a 180% increase to Impact damage.
- When calculating total raw damage, a weapon will require an Impact damage percentage equal to 75% of its total base damage to equal the raw damage increase provided by a standard elemental mod (which increases corresponding elemental damages by 90%). The higher the Impact damage percentage over 75%, the more viable this mod will be as opposed to an elemental mod, and vice versa for lower values. These calculations only pertain to raw damage, and do not take into consideration enemy armor/flesh/shield damage multipliers.
- Operation False Profit
- Concussion Rounds
- Full Contact, the shotgun variant
- Crash Course, the rifle variant
- Collision Force, the melee variant
|Physical Damage Mods