Archwing Pursuit Missions require the players to find the enemy's ship to disable it and retrieve its black box. After successfully retrieving the ship's black box, players will be extracted.
When the mission begins, a Grineer Courier will appear and players must give chase. On the Courier ship, there are four small orange shield generators that must be destroyed in order to damage the ship. However, the Courier moves at a very fast pace and can make sharp turns to avoid gunfire, as well as dropping large mines to scatter pursuers, making it difficult to damage the generators. Additionally, shield generator positions may vary and some of them are simply out of the line of fire while pursuing.
To counter this, players must focus their fire on the Courier's aft-mounted exhaust engines to disable it for a short time. Note the engines' exhaust trail reveals that there are two engines (upper and lower) and where they are located. Once immobilized, the Courier will defend itself by deploying small heat-seeking mines, firing back with mounted turrets (Either machine-guns or rocket launchers), and by summoning Dregs, Lancer Dregs, Dargyns, and Shield Dargyns as back-up.
There are four orange shield generator that are located in eight possible locations on the ship. If the shield generators are not destroyed in time, the Courier's engines will be repaired and begin to evade once more. If this happens three times, the Courier will escape and the mission will fail.
Once the Courier's shield generators are destroyed, players can focus fire on the ship itself, disabling it completely. The Lotus will then begin retrieving the black box from the Courier. Players must then defend the Courier ship from being destroyed until the Lotus is finished. The Courier's turrets will become allied and fire at enemy ships.
- Odonata's Energy Shell negates Courier defenses quite effectively.
- Amesha's Benevolent Decoy can heal the Courier and distract potential attackers once the Courier has been secured.
- The Itzal's abilities:
- Blink can help players catch up to the Courier very quickly, as well as changing vantage points for destroying the shield generators.
- Penumbra can be used after the Courier is disabled to avoid enemy gunfire and the heat-seeking mines.
- Cosmic Crush with its Augment, Cold Snap, can temporarily disable and repel enemy ships.
- Fighter Escort can provide additional firepower while defending the Courier on the last phase.
- The Grattler explosive shots can easily disable generators by firing near the engines instead of directly at it due to its AoE damage.
- The Velocitus can make short work of the power cores but may be difficult for some to hit such a small target.
- The courier is susceptible to corrosive damage.
- The Fluctus fires a horizontal beam and has an innate punch through effect allowing players to fire shoots that go all the Courier making it easy to bring down all systems with a few shots.
|Rotation A||Rotation B||Rotation C|
|50 Endo||22.11%||150 Endo||77.44%||400 Endo||16.67%|
|80 Endo||2.01%||Blazing Steel||3.76%||Meso G1 Relic||16.67%|
|150 Endo||10.84%||Cutting Edge||3.76%||Meso H1 Relic||16.67%|
|Furor||10.84%||Efficient Transferral||3.76%||Meso K1 Relic||16.67%|
|Galvanized Blade||10.84%||Extend||3.76%||Meso N5 Relic||16.67%|
|Glacial Edge||10.84%||Superior Defenses||3.76%||Meso O1 Relic||16.67%|
|Poisonous Sting||10.84%||System Reroute||3.76%|
- Pandora, Saturn
Up to date as of Update 22.7
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure • Free Roam|