Archwing Pursuit Missions require the players to find the enemy's ship to disable it and retrieve its black box. After successfully retrieving the ship's black box, players will be extracted.
ObjectivesEditWhen the mission begins, a Grineer Courier will appear and players must give chase. On the Courier ship, there are four small orange shield generators that must be destroyed in order to damage the ship. However, the Courier moves at a very fast pace and can make sharp turns to avoid gunfire, as well as dropping large mines to scatter pursuers, making it difficult to damage the generators. Additionally, shield generator positions may vary and some of them are simply out of the line of fire while pursuing.
To counter this, players must focus their fire on the Courier's aft-mounted exhaust engines to disable it for a short time. Note the engines' exhaust trail reveals that there are two engines (upper and lower) and where they are located. Once immobilized, the Courier will defend itself by deploying small heat-seeking mines, firing back with mounted turrets (Either machine-guns or rocket launchers), and by summoning Dregs, Lancer Dregs, Dargyns, and Shield Dargyns as back-up.
There are four orange shield generator that are located in eight possible locations on the ship. If the shield generators are not destroyed in time, the Courier's engines will be repaired and begin to evade once more. If this happens three times, the Courier will escape and the mission will fail.
Once the Courier's shield generators are destroyed, players can focus fire on the ship itself, disabling it completely. The Lotus will then begin retrieving the black box from the Courier. Players must then defend the Courier ship from being destroyed until the Lotus is finished. The Courier's turrets will become allied and fire at enemy ships.
- Odonata's Energy Shell negates Courier defenses quite effectively.
- The Itzal's abilities:
- Blink can help players catch up to the Courier very quickly, as well as changing vantage points for destroying the shield generators.
- Penumbra can be used after the Courier is disabled to avoid enemy gunfire and the heat-seeking mines.
- Cosmic Crush with its Augment, Cold Snap, can temporarily disable and repel enemy ships.
- Fighter Escort can provide additional firepower while defending the Courier on the last phase.
- The Grattler explosive shots can easily disable generators by firing near the engines instead of directly at it due to its AoE damage.
- The Velocitus can make short work of the power cores but may be difficult for some to hit such a small target.
- The courier is susceptible to corrosive damage.
|Rotation A||Rotation B||Rotation C|
|50 Endo||22.11%||150 Endo||77.44%||400 Endo||9.09%|
|80 Endo||2.01%||Blazing Steel||3.76%||Meso D1 Relic||10.1%|
|150 Endo||10.84%||Efficient Transferral||3.76%||Meso F1 Relic||10.1%|
|Furor||10.84%||Extend||3.76%||Meso N4 Relic||10.1%|
|Galvanized Blade||10.84%||Superior Defenses||3.76%||Meso O1 Relic||10.1%|
|Glacial Edge||10.84%||System Reroute||3.76%||Meso S2 Relic||10.1%|
|Poisonous Sting||10.84%||Meso S4 Relic||10.1%|
|Sudden Impact||10.84%||Meso S5 Relic||10.1%|
|Tempered Blade||10.84%||Meso S6 Relic||10.1%|
|Meso V5 Relic||10.1%|
- Pandora, Saturn
Up to date as of Update 21.0.4
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure|