|Rank||Damage Accumulation||Trail Duration||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under the Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The trail will be launched by a kick in the direction Nezha is facing.
- The trail is 20 meters in length and not affected by Ability Range.
- Its lingering period is affected by Ability Duration.
- Unlike the base ability, the Augment won't proc Heat.
- The damage is stored before armor and resistances are taken into account.
- Blazing Chakram can be used to start the trail, as it deactivates Fire Walker when teleporting.
- The trail can be launched mid-air as long as the kick animation isn't triggered higher than approximately 10 meters above ground level (there is a brief falling period between the teleport and the kick).
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases flame duration to 30.6 seconds and augment duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces range to 2.04 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 and channeling cost to 1.25 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 4 seconds and augment duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 16.8 meters.
- Reduces damage to 80 per second and explosion damage to 500.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 746 per second and explosion damage to 4662.5.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 646 per second and explosion damage to 4037.5.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75 and channeling cost to 8.75 energy per second.
- Reduces flame duration to 7.25 seconds and augment duration to 7.25 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment