Launches javelins towards enemies, dealing high damage and impaling them to walls.
|Strength:500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 (damage)|
5 / 7 / 10 / 12 (javelins)
|Range:15 / 18 / 22 / 25 m|
- Excalibur summons 5 / 7 / 10 / 12 javelins against enemies within a radius of 15 / 18 / 22 / 25 meters. Excalibur then drives his weapon into the ground, launching the javelins into their targets. Each javelin inflicts 500 / 650 / 800 / 1000 damage.
- Damage is distributed evenly between Impact, Puncture and Slash.
- Damage is affected by Power Strength, while the number of javelins is not.
- Enemies that survive the damage are temporarily stunned.
- Radius is affected by Power Range.
- While javelins do not Punch Through objects or enemies, their striking position is optimized to ensure a successful hit on their targets when they spawn. This allows the javelins to bypass obstacles in the environment including walls, cover, and Grineer Shield Lancer shields.
- Radial Javelin will not target enemies behind obstacles in the environment unless Excalibur has line of sight, or unless the enemy is aware of Excalibur within a short period of time (e.g., an enemy that spots Excalibur and runs out of view can still be targeted by Radial Javelin if the ability is used within a small time frame).
- Each javelin appears as an ethereal Skana. Excalibur Prime's javelins appear as ethereal Skana Primes.
- Has a cast time of ~1 second and a post-cast animation delay of ~2.5 seconds.
- Main article: Furious Javelin
|Rank||Damage Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost||Conclave|
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces range to 8.5 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 18.75 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases range to 62.5 meters.
- Reduces damage to 400 per javelin.
- Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 3490 per javelin.
- Without Energy Conversion, increases damage to 2990 per javelin.
- Increases cost to 116.25 energy.