|Dropped by|| Grineer Napalm|
Orokin Void Container
- Does not convert health lost due to self-damage or deathray traps in derelicts.
- The effectiveness of the Rage/Quick Thinking combination was reduced in Update 11.1.
- No longer converts health lost due to Vampire Nightmare Mode and health drained by oxygen run out in Survival missions as of Update 10.2.
- Will convert any blocked damage even if the player receives no actual damage, as long as the player has no shields.
- Very effective with Warframes with high base Health and Armor values like Ash, Saryn and Valkyr.
- It works especially well with Valkyr: she has a low shield value which allows her to take more damage on health, and she can use Hysteria to quickly recover lost health.
- Will add Energy even from damage-over-time status effects ( Slash and Toxin, which damage health directly, and Heat if shields are depleted and it is damaging health directly).
- Can be used by the Trinity and Oberon warframes for infinite healing on demand with the right set up.
- Synergizes well with Life Strike by recovering energy used by Channeling upon taking health damage, which can then be recovered by a Channeled melee hit.
- Rage does not provide energy if attacked by Arc Traps.
- While Rage is occasionally dropped by Tenno Specter, the mod will not be added to the player's inventory if acquired in this fashion.