- Does not convert health lost due to self-damage or laser traps faced in Orokin Void and Orokin Derelicts.
- No longer converts health lost due to Vampire Nightmare Mode and health drained by oxygen running out in Survival missions as of Update 10.2.
- Will convert any blocked damage even if the player receives no actual damage, as long as the player has no shields.
- Very effective when equipped on Warframes with high base Health and Armor values like Ash, Chroma, Saryn and Valkyr.
- It works especially well with Valkyr: she has a low shield value which allows her to take more damage on health, and she can use Hysteria to quickly recover lost health.
- Will add Energy even from damage-over-time status effects ( Slash and Toxin, which damage health directly, and Heat if shields are depleted and it is damaging health directly).
- Can be used by the Trinity and Oberon Warframes for infinite healing on demand with the right set up.
- Synergizes well with Life Strike by recovering energy for Channeling upon taking health damage, which can then be recovered by a Channeled melee hit.
- If the player has Quick Thinking equipped, the gain in energy will then be converted to emergency health by using up their energy pool if the player's health gets depleted to 2.
- Using a Decaying Dragon Key will reduce the time needed before Rage can take effect.
- Rage does not provide energy if attacked by Arc Traps
- While Rage is occasionally dropped by Tenno Specter in Dark Sector conflicts, the mod will not be added to the player's inventory if acquired in this fashion. This is a holdover from when Dark Sector conflicts were a PVE only game mode.
|Madurai||• • • • •|
|Vazarin||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|
|Naramon||• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •|