|Dropped by|| Grineer Napalm|
Orokin Void Container
- Does not convert health lost due to self-damage or deathray traps in derelicts.
- As of Update 11.1, Rage/Quick Thinking combo has been toned down that one won't be as invincible as it once was.
- No longer converts health lost due to Vampire Nightmare Mode and health drained by oxygen run out in Survival missions as of Update 10.2. Instead, it converts damage done to health into energy.
- Very effective with Warframes with high base Health and Armor values like Ash, Saryn and Valkyr.
- It works especially well with Valkyr: she has a low shield value which allows her to take more damage on health, and she can use Hysteria to quickly recover lost health.
- Will add Energy even from damage-over-time status effects ( Slash and Toxin , which damage health directly, and Heat if shields are depleted and it is damaging health directly).
- Can be used by the Trinity and Oberon warframes for infinite healing on demand with the right set up.
- Synergizes well with Life Strike by recovering energy used by Channeling upon taking health damage, which can then be recovered by a Channeled melee hit.
- Rage does not provide energy if attacked by Arc Traps.