The Rakta Ballistica is an exclusive version of the Ballistica available only from the Red Veil. The Rakta Ballistica has a higher portion of Puncture damage than its default version, and features a larger magazine as well as innate Blight effect.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High base damage.
- Good charge critical chance.
- No projectile arc when firing burst or charged.
- Charged shot can hit multiple enemies in a line (caused by flying dead bodies and not the bolt).
- Has both and polarities.
- Charged attack conserves ammo.
- Has an innate Blight effect, see Syndicate Radial Effects for more details.
- Fully charged shots are Silent.
- Semi-auto function has low accuracy and spreads horizontally.
- Has fairly strong horizontal recoil associated with this which players may be unaccustomed to compensating for.
- Must be charged for higher accuracy shots.
- Has a slightly lower than average zoom.
- Projectiles have slight travel time.
- Linearly less efficient – Sometimes a target may only die with five projectiles, which requires an entire second burst/charge to be fired.
- However, since the charge shot only consumes one ammo, this problem can be avoided entirely.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields and health respectively.
- Burst-fire projectiles have very low critical chance.
- Low Critical Multiplier
- Has a very low Status chance for both Charged/Burst Fire Shots
- Rakta Ballistica, compared to Ballistica:
- Rakta Ballistica, compared to Ballistica Prime:
- See Category:Rakta Ballistica Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Rakta Ballistica Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Rakta Ballistica can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Exalted with the Red Veil, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Rakta Ballistica cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Exalted rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- The Rakta Ballistica has an innate Blight effect identical to that found in Red Veil Weapon Augment Mods. Upon accumulating sufficient affinity, the Rakta Ballistica will release an AoE radial blast that deals Viral damage and proc, restores 25% of the Warframe's base maximum Energy, and temporarily buffs movement speed by 10% for 30 seconds.
- The innate polarity can somewhat limit elemental modding potential, thus making it a less desirable polarity for elemental modding. If you wish to focus more on elemental damage, then it is recommended to either ignore the polarity or use Forma to turn it into a more suitable polarity.
- Rolling when a shot is charged will actually fire the weapon, rather than reset the charge.
- This is the second item in the game with the "Rakta" prefix, the first one being the Rakta Syandana.
- Rakta is derived from the Sanskrit word rakta , meaning blood.
- Prior to Update 16.0, the Rakta Ballistica could not be recolored, with only its energy color being customizable.
- When the Rakta Ballistica was first introduced, its charged attack dealt primarily Impact damage instead of Puncture damage. The primary damage type changed in Update 15.16 (along with several other improvements to the weapon) to be more consistent with the regular version.
Rakta Ballistica Skins
- Ballistica, the original version.
- Red Veil, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Syndicate Weapons