There are three Rathuum nodes on Sedna. Higher level nodes award more Judgment Points on a successful completion, but also require a minimum number of Judgment Points to enter. If a mission requires Judgment Points to enter, all players in the squad must meet the requirement.
|Node||Level||Points to Enter||Points Won|
Judgment Points cannot be lost in the arena. The only way to lose judgment points is to successfully defeat Kela De Thaym. Entering Merrow, Sedna to fight Kela requires 25 points, and upon completion of the mission all players in the squad will lose 12 Judgment Points.
Each Rathuum fight includes one of the following random modifiers, all of which either hurt the Tenno or help the Executioners:
|Half Energy||Players' maximum energy reserves are reduced by 50%, after taking mods into account.|
|Half Health||Players' maximum health is reduced by 50%, after taking mods into account.|
|Half Shields||Players' maximum shields is reduced by 50%, after taking mods into account.|
|Health Drain||Players will lose 100 points of health every 5 seconds. Killing an enemy will instantly restore the player's health to full.|
|Low Gravity||Gravity is reduced, affecting all airborne Maneuvers.|
|Quick Respawn||Enemies and Players will respawn in 2 seconds, as opposed to 8 seconds.|
|Reduced Ability Duration||Players' Power Duration is significantly decreased.|
|Reinforcements||Increased number of Executioners in battle.|
|Scaling Enemies||The levels of the Enemies go up each time they are killed, increasing their durability and damage.|
|Speed Boost||The sprint speed of the Players is significantly increased.|
|Tougher Enemies||Enemies' health and armor are increased by 50% on <60 levels and 100% on >60 levels|
- Main article: Executioners
The Executioners are the players' key enemies in Arena. Players must get 25 kills before the Executioners do. Regardless of Cell size, the Executioners will always outnumber the players by one member.
Each Executioner has their own set of tactics and equipment, whether it is Gorth soaking up damage or Olka Harkonar providing long-range support. Thus, players must be aware of who they're facing to maximize their kills while minimizing casualties.
- Main article: Executioners/Dhurnam
- Main article: Executioners/Dok Thul
- Main article: Executioners/Garesh
- Main article: Executioners/Gorth
- Main article: Executioners/Harkonar
- Main article: Executioners/Nok
- Main article: Executioners/Reth
- Main article: Executioners/Vay Molta
- Main article: Executioners/Zura
Upon completion of a Rathuum mission, the players will receive a reward depending on the node completed. Most of the time the reward will be either a Credit Cache or Endo, but on rare occasions players can receive a rare mod or a Forma Blueprint instead.
|4000 Credit Cache||75.88%|
- Nakki, Sedna
Up to date as of Update 22.0
- Rathuum was introduced to the game during the Operation: Rathuum event.
- Although the Event contained an Endurance variant of Rathuum, that node is no longer available since the event ended
- Many Executioners regularly drop Endo, making Rathuum a decent place for sufficiently powerful players to quickly farm Endo.
- All Executioners are vulnerable to finisher attacks from Ash's Fatal Teleport augment. In combination with a dagger equipped with the Covert Lethality mod, this will allow players to kill any Executioner in one hit regardless of arena modifiers or level.
|PvE||Arena (The Index, Rathuum) • Assassination • Assault • Capture • Defection • Defense • Excavation • Exterminate • Hijack • Infested Salvage • Interception • Junction • Mobile Defense • Pursuit • Recovery • Rescue • Rush • Sabotage (Hive, Orokin, Reactor, Sealab) • Spy • Survival • Trial|
|PvP||Duel • Solar Rail Conflict|
Cephalon Capture • Annihilation • Team Annihilation • Lunaro
|Alert • Crossfire • Hazards • Invasion • Nightmare Mode • Quest • Sortie • Tile Sets • Void Fissure • Free Roam|