|Reaper Prime has returned from the Prime Vault until April 6, 2018. Please click here for more information about the current Prime Vault offers on the official WARFRAME website.|
On March 17, 2015, it was announced that the Reaper Prime along with its related Warframe and primary weapon counterparts released during Update 8, would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on March 24, 2015. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Reaper Prime was again available from December 6 2016 to January 3 2017 as part of the Fire and Ice Prime Vault.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest damage of all Scythe weapons, tied with the Caustacyst.
- Above average attack speed.
- Has large jump AoE (5 meters) and high jump attack damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Reaping Spiral stance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- High crit chance.
- Short range.
- Low status chance.
- See Category:Reaper Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Reaper Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Ground slam does 160% base damage at epicenter.
- It is unknown if there will ever be an un-primed version of this weapon.
- Removed from rewards on March 24, 2015, formerly unobtainable except through player trading of any remaining parts. Reintroduced on December 8, 2015 and available until January 5th, 2016 (Update 18.2).
- Reaper Prime is the only primed scythe in the game.
- Reaper Prime was the first primed melee weapon obtainable from the Void.
Reaper Prime Skins
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.
- Ether Reaper.
- Dakra Prime, another standalone prime weapon.