Reaping Spiral is a Scythe Stance mod that features somersaults and high damage weapon throws.
Can be equipped on:
*Denotes weapons with matching Stance mod polarity.
|Hell's Wave||Slide +|
|Mountain's Chisel||In Air|
|Flaying Home||Wallrun +|
|Tunneling Spike||Aiming at Downed Enemy +|
- PS4 Players =
- Xbox Players =
- Eternal Nocturne's final sideflip attacks do 25% bonus damage.
- Will also ragdoll away any enemy it hits a significant distance away.
- Equipping this Stance increases the weapon's Stamina cost per swing by 25%.
- The attacks following the pause in Abyssal Automaton are directed by the camera, not the player's direction. This allows the player to spin the camera around to land hits on enemies behind them, to their flanks, etc. In addition, the final spiral move in Abyssal Automaton follows the camera and can be swept around the player by moving the camera to guide the scythe in-flight.
- The scythe can only be directed horizontally in flight, not vertically.
- The final spiral move in Abyssal Automaton may be used to kill Shield Lancers, as the scythe returns to the player from its starting distance, thus slashing through the Shield Lancer's exposed back.
- Attack Speed mods like Fury seem to execute the throws and returns of the scythe, potentially giving the player less time to sweep the final spiral move in Abyssal Automaton (needs further confirmation, has had minimal testing).