Regenerative Molt is a Warframe Augment Mod for Saryn that allows her to regenerate health over a span of time after casting Molt.
|| Health per Tick
| 0 || 20 || 6
| 1 || 30 || 7
| 2 || 40 || 8
| 3 || 50 || 9
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Saryn heals an amount of health per tick for 10 ticks over 10 seconds.
- Amount healed per tick is affected by Power Strength.
- If the duration of Molt is 9 seconds or more, Increasing Power Duration has no positive effect on the time Regenerative Molt is active, or total amount of health restored.
- Decreasing Power Duration will reduce the time Regenerative Molt is active and reduce the overall health restored if the duration of Molt drops below 9 seconds.
- Regenerative Molt restores at a rate of one tick per second. The total number of healing ticks is equal to healing duration in seconds, rounded up to a maximum of 10.
- If Molt's duration is 20 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will heal for 10 ticks.
- If Molt's duration is 9.1 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will still heal for 10 ticks.
- If Molt's duration is 5.6 seconds long, Regenerative Molt will heal for only 6 ticks.
- The regeneration effect does not end if Molt's decoy is destroyed.
- Regenerative Molt Power Strength scaling is 0.5 (rounded down)
- A maxed Intensify giving 30% extra Power Strength will give the base 50+15 hp per tick.
- A rank 8 Transient Fortitude with 45% Power Strength will grant the base 50+22.5 hp per tick – In-game it seems to be rounded down because you will get 22 instead of 23 extra hp per tick.
- The name of this augment used to be Regenerative Moult, using the British English spelling.
Warframe Syndicates Saryn's Regenerative Molt thesnapshot
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.