Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rejuvenation is an Aura that regenerates all team members' health every second.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- Can be stacked with other teammates' for a total of 12 health regen per second in a typical 4-person Cell, or 24 health per second in an 8-person raid.
- Will regenerate the health of Sentinels and Kubrows and the members of the faction players side with.
- Excavators will also benefit from the aura's regeneration, as Excavators cannot recover health on their own.
- This mod is extremely useful in Nightmare mode:
- In the "No shield" challenge you will be able to gradually recover from health damage.
- The Vampiric Drain challenge does not count as damage and will not reset the rejuvenation counter, allowing you to regen health to counteract the draining. Note that the drain is a % of your total health, while the rejuvenation is a constant value. Thus, depending on your total health, rejuvenation may or may not entirely counter the effects of Vampiric Drain.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector |
Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger
Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Toxin Resistance |