Rejuvenation is an Aura that regenerates all team members' health every second.
* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Power
- Can be stacked with other teammates' for a total of 12 health regen per second in a typical 4-person Cell, or 24 health per second in an 8-person Trial.
- Will regenerate the health of Sentinels and Kubrows and the members of the faction players side with.
- Excavators will also benefit from the aura's regeneration, as Excavators cannot recover health on their own.
- This mod is extremely useful in Nightmare mode:
- In the "No shield" challenge you will be able to gradually recover from health damage.
- The Vampiric Drain challenge does not count as damage and will not reset the rejuvenation counter, allowing you to regen health to counteract the draining. Note that the drain is a % of your total health, while the rejuvenation is a constant value. Thus, depending on your total health, rejuvenation may or may not entirely counter the effects of Vampiric Drain.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|