|Rank||Slash Damage||Puncture Damage||Cost|
- Stacks with Sundering Strike and Auger Strike for a maximum of 290% Puncture damage, or Jagged Edge and Buzz Kill for a maximum of 270% Slash damage.
- Endura, Okina, Dehtat, Mios and Valkyr Talons make the best use of this mod, as their damages are relatively balanced between Slash and Puncture.
- Previously, the in-game description of this mod incorrectly stated:
"Convert 15% of energy used to Bonus Damage on next Melee Attack. Store up to +0.2 Bonus Damage"
This was fixed in Update 9.3.
- Rending Strike used to give a bonus of 60% more Charge damage alongside its Puncture damage, but since Update 13.0 removed Charge attacks, it has been replaced with Slash damage.
- This is the only physical damage mod that increases two damage types instead of one.
- Jagged Edge, a slash damage modifier for melee.
- Buzz Kill, a slash damage modifier for melee Operation: Gate Crash.
- Sundering Strike, a puncture damage modifier for melee.
- Auger Strike, a puncture damage modifier for melee from Operation: Mutalist Incursions.
|Nightmare Mode Mods|
|Warframe||Armored Agility • Constitution • Fortitude • Streamlined Form • Vigor|
|Rifle||Hammer Shot • Shred • Wildfire|
|Shotgun||Accelerated Blast • Blaze • Chilling Reload • Seeking Fury|
|Pistol||Ice Storm • Lethal Torrent • Stunning Speed|
|Melee||Drifting Contact • Focus Energy • Rending Strike|
|Physical Damage Mods