Repeater Clip is an uncommon Shotgun mod that increases Fire Rate while aiming for a brief time upon reloading.
|Rank||Fire Rate|| Duration|
- If activated, Repeater Clip will display an icon timer beside the player's health UI, and the Warframe will be briefly surrounded by a flashing energy ribbon.
- The Fire Rate bonus is granted upon the beginning of the reload animation.
- Repeater Clip's duration is not only affected by rank, but also by the amount of Fusion energy in each rank.
- If used with Strun or its Wraith counterpart, every shell reloaded refreshes the buff, ensuring you get the full duration regardless of how long you reload for.
- If Repeater Clip is installed on the currently equipped shotgun, reloading a pistol during a mission will display the flash effect associated with the mod's activation, though the pistol will not gain the fire rate bonus.
- Shotgun Spazz, a Shotgun mod that also increases Fire rate.
- Accelerated Blast, a Nightmare Shotgun mod that increases Fire rate and Puncture Damage.
- Frail Momentum, a Corrupted Shotgun mod that increases Fire rate, at the cost of damage.
- Spring-Loaded Chamber, the Rifle counterpart.
- Pressurized Magazine, the Pistol counterpart.
|Melee||Body Count • Focused Defense • Blood Rush • Weeping Wounds • Maiming Strike|
|Rifle||Argon Scope • Bladed Rounds • Catalyzer Link • Guided Ordinance • Spring-Loaded Chamber|
|Shotgun||Shrapnel Shot • Laser Sight • Repeater Clip • Nano-Applicator • Narrow Barrel|
|Pistol||Hydraulic Crosshairs • Embedded Catalyzer • Sharpened Bullets • Targeting Subsystem • Pressurized Magazine|