|This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Research is the process of using materials to create interesting and unique weapons and items. The Oracle Room must be built before any of the labs can be built and research can begin. Each lab room represents a separate area of research for different types of weapons and items. All projects will take 3 days to research, while no project can be rushed for platinum. Once research is complete, Tenno will be able to purchase the Blueprints from the Respective Lab.
Research costs will vary, depending on the clan tier. Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, and Moon clans must contribute amounts scaled to their membership caps. For example, since Moon clans have x100 the capacity of Ghost clans, they will be required to contribute x100 the resources (Note: This is not always the case as some resources are required less than the total amount with the multiplier). Resources below are the lowest denomination, as seen in Ghost clans.
Quick Research SetupEdit
To setup the ability to research all projects you need the following:
You need to construct them in the following order:
- Cross Shaped Hallway
- Reactor (attached to the new Hallway, preferably the side)
- Cross Shaped Hallway (placed "straight ahead" on the new Hallway works well)
- Then finally the Oracle Room, Chem Lab, Bio Lab, or Energy Lab in any order (if in a large clan, begin with Energy as it has more items if you wish for them to be done sooner).
NOTE: These values are subject to change depending on the size of your clan!
- Research is not lost when destructing a lab, and researched items will still be unlocked upon re-making the lab.
- Sometimes the game shows +1 then the real value of the resources to do a research.
(Sample: 250 rubedo appear as 251 rubedo) You don't need to put that extra one.
|Energy||Prova • Supra • Dera • Flux Rifle • Lanka • Spectra • Medium Team Shield Restore • Medium Team Energy Restore|
|Bio||Torid • Acrid • Dual Ichor • Embolist • Djinn • Synapse • Medium Team Heal Restore|
|Chem||Ignis • Ogris • Medium Team Ammo Restore|
|Components||Detonite Injector • Fieldron • Mutagen Mass|