Research is the process of using materials to create interesting and unique weapons and items. The Oracle Room must be built before any of the labs can be built and research can begin. Each lab room represents a separate area of research for different types of weapons and items. All projects will take 3 days to research, as no project can be rushed for platinum. Once research is complete, Tenno will be able to purchase the Blueprints from the Respective Lab.
Research costs will vary, depending on the clan tier. Ghost, Shadow, Storm, Mountain, and Moon clans must contribute amounts scaled to their membership caps. Note that this is not always the case for some researches and may differ. Resources below are the lowest denomination, as seen in Ghost clans. For bigger clans, follow these multipliers:
- Ghost: Base Requirement
- Shadow: 3 Times
- Storm: 10 Times
- Mountain: 30 Times
- Moon: 100 Times
Quick Research SetupEdit
To setup the ability to research all projects you need the following:
- x3 Cross Shaped Hallways
- x2 Reactor
- One Oracle
- One Bio Lab
- One Chem Lab
- One Energy Lab
- One Tenno Lab
- One Orokin Lab
You need to construct them in the following order:
- Cross Shaped Hallway
- Reactors (attached to the new Hallway, preferably the sides)
- Cross Shaped Hallway (placed "straight ahead" on the new Hallway works well)
- Then finally the Oracle Room, Chem Lab, Bio Lab, Energy Lab, Tenno Lab or Orokin Lab in any order (if in a large clan, begin with Energy as it has more items if you wish for them to be done sooner).
- Research is not lost when destroying a lab, and researched items will still be unlocked upon re-making the lab.
- Each Lab has holograms or models of its respective faction's weapons except the Chemical lab contains the Acrid.
- Sometimes the game shows +1 than the real value of the resources to do a research.(Sample: 250 rubedo appear as 251 rubedo) You do not need to put that extra one.
- In addition, some values appear to double or even triple in amount to do a research (Sample: Research on Supra requires 10,000 Credits; it will appear in the game as 1,000,000 Credits instead.) The intended amount of resources needed to research something does not change. (Confirmed on PlayStation 4)
|Energy||Dual Cestra • Medium Team Energy Restore • Medium Team Shield Restore • Serro • Prova • Supra • Quanta • Dera • Amprex • Spectra • Flux Rifle • Lanka • Helios • Glaxion • Opticor|
|Bio||Phage • Torid • Medium Team Heal Restore • Acrid • Dual Ichor • Scoliac • Embolist • Djinn • Mutalist Quanta • Synapse • Paracyst|
|Chem||Jat Kittag • Medium Team Ammo Restore • Ignis • Marelok • Grinlok • Ogris• Buzlok|
|Tenno||Banshee • Volt • Zephyr • Castanas • Silva & Aegis • Akstiletto • Nami Skyla • Nikana • Pyrana • Sybaris • Attica • Venka|
|Components||Detonite Injector • Fieldron • Mutagen Mass|