Resonance is a Warframe Augment Mod for Banshee's Sonar that triggers an additional Sonar pulse with a fraction of the original pulse's remaining duration if an enemy is killed in a highlighted weakspot.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The duration of additional triggers is only affected by the remaining duration of the original sonar, so once the original's duration expires all consecutively created weak spots will expire as well.
- Range of pulses are affected by Ability Range.
- Each additional pulse originates from the location of the target killed, effectively increasing the normal range of the ability if enemies are killed beyond the original casting point.
- Pulses do not override each other, but instead stack on top of targets. Multiple pulses highlighting a single target can cover multiple body parts simultaneously.
- Resonance cannot be triggered more often than once in 5 seconds. If an enemy is killed prior to another trigger opportunity, he simply dies.
- At times, this does not seem to apply if the two consecutive triggers are made by different players.