Resonating Quake is an Warframe Augment Mod for Banshee that replaces Sound Quake's channeling feature for a single, large shockwave that deals bonus damage at the epicenter, but decreases damage as the shockwave spreads.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Damage multiplier is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Adds 15 meters base range to the ability, which is affected by Ability Range. Adding Stretch for example results in (20 (base) + 15) × 1.45 = 50.75 range.
- The quake only hits enemies once per cast and pushes enemies back.
- As a single cast instead of a channeled ability, Ability Duration has no effect on this augment, unlike Sound Quake.
- Damage dealt is reduced the further enemies are from Banshee. Initial damage fall-off is very steep, but enemies at the very edge of the shockwave only take ~33% reduced damage compared to enemies at the half-way point. (Better explanation/more numbers needed)
- The quake expands out at a set speed of ~17.5 meters per second, unaffected by mods.
- The augment allows players to spam Sound Quake, giving players a longer-ranged omnidirectional crowd control alternative to Sonic Boom.
- Natural Talent lets players cast the ability faster, so increasing casting speed can increase burst DPS by allowing players to recast the ability faster.
- When using Banshee as a damage source in smaller maps such as Berehynia, Resonating Quake can cover the entire map. Take note as this may completely prevent Trinity from supplying energy using Energy Vampire due to the lack of targets.
- Since damage decreases with distance, increasing Ability Range will increase the area at which the x20 damage is dealt, effectively allowing players to hit enemies further away.
Last update: Hotfix 22.16.1