The Resource Booster doubles the amount of resources earned from pickups.
Resource Boosters can be bought from the Market with Platinum.
3 Day Duration
7 Day Duration
30 Day Duration
When compared to purchasing two 3 Day Boosters for the same price, the 7 Day Booster offers a better deal as it, in effect, provides an extra day for free.
The 3-Day Booster is also offered as a periodic item for sale by Baro Ki'Teer, costing 400 and 150,000 to purchase. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
- A Resource Booster becomes active immediately upon purchase and expires after three or seven days of real time (as opposed to time played in the game).
- Synergizes with the Resource Drop Chance Booster, as the resources are more likely to be dropped than usual, which simultaneously doubles such resources dropped on pickup.
- Only the player with the Resource Booster benefits from the increased drop amount, as the increase is performed upon picking up the resource.
- All Boosters are cumulative, meaning that purchasing or attaining additional boosters while a booster is already active will add their time to the existing booster.
- Ones awarded from login will not stack with each other, however. If you log in just before the login timer resets, and you get a resource booster, getting another booster before the first one expires from the login reward will not refresh the duration, nor add additional time.