Update: The War Within
- Fixed some enemies being able to apply a Status Effect through invulnerability abilities such as Rhino’s Iron Skin and Nezha’s Warding Halo.
Hotfix: Recurring Dreams 3
- Fixed a script error when casting Rhino’s Charge ability.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 4
- Fixed Clients being unable to hack lock down panels after using numerous Rhino abilities in a row before attempting to hack.
Hotfix: The Index Preview 3
- Smoothed out frame-time spikes from Rhino Stomp; when surrounded by a lot of enemies it could end up adding 3-4ms on a very fast PC (this occurred once when cast and once to apply time-dilation).
- Fixed Nyx’ Chaos and Rhino’s Iron Skin causing a script error upon cast.
Update: The Index Preview
- Conclave Arsenal now has Ability descriptions specific to Conclave for Rhino.
- Decreased decay delay and increased decay rate of Rhino’s Iron Skin in Conclave.
- Optimized Rhino’s Stomp ability to help alleviate performance issues.
Hotfix: The Silver Grove 1.2
- Fixed Chargers and Zanuka remaining permanently frozen after Rhino’s Rhino Stomp ability.
Update: The Silver Grove
- Fixed Rhino being able to activate his heavy landing Passive on all ground slams.
Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 4
- Rebalanced the Rhino Specter in the Junction to be more manageable for new players.
- Improved Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin to appear more metallic.
- Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin will now reflect your chosen accent color instead of energy color.
- Rhino Prime’s Iron Skin has received the PBR treatment! This also allows Iron Skin to reflect your chosen energy color. (Default is still gold!)
- Tweaked Rhino’s default energy color to be slightly more blue.
- PBR Conversion - we've added PBR Upgrades on Nyx Prime, Ember Prime, Rhino Prime, and Excalibur Prime!
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Stomp in Conclave.
- Rhino’s Charge will no longer ragdoll boss-type enemies.
- Rhino’s Stomp will no longer put boss-type enemies in stasis.
- Atlas’s Landslide and Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.
- Conclave: Rhino can no longer gain energy while Iron Skin is active:
- Adjusted the audio FX of Rhino's Roar.
- Self-damage will no longer increase Rhino's Iron Skin damage buffer.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Rhino's Iron Skin in PvP.
- Rhino has been given a passive: Heavy Impact!
- Rhino Charge has received the following changes:
- Rhino Charge can now gore enemies caught in his path!
- Rhino Charge now has a re-cast combo counter (mechanically identical to Valkyr's Rip Line and Atlas' Landslide).
- Duration mods no longer affect Rhino's Charge.
- Range mods will now affect Rhino Charge's distance.
- Rhino Charge's distance is now based on his Ability combo counter.
- Rhino Charge will now result in a Blast proc on targets if Iron Skin is active while Charging.
- Rhino Charge will deal double damage against targets affected by Rhino Stomp.
- Iron Skin has received the following changes:
- Rhino Stomp has received the following changes:
- Fixed 'double getup' when enemies affected by Rhino Stomp get ragdolled.
- Rhino Stomp is recastable now and picks up new enemies in range.
- Improved the tintability of metal texture on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed incorrect badge placement on the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed a visual error on Rhino’s Iron Skin when using the Rhino Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Fixed a visual error causing Rhino’s Iron Skin to turn black in some tilesets when using the Palatine Deluxe Skin.
- Reduced the damage of Rhino’s Iron Shrapnel Augment in Conclave.
- Increased the range of Rhino’s Charge in Pvp.
- Fixed Nullifier bubbles not properly stopping Nova’s Molecular Prime, Rhino’s Stomp or Frost’s Abilities.
- Introduced with game release